Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
    People that are Hulk muscular for no reason
    Customers that think we owe them the world
    People that spit when they talk
    People that slurp their soup
    Koreans staring at me when I go to the store

lol. . . since you need 30 inch hammies, and 18 inch arms to work in an office. . . like DIESEL! hahaha. . . maybe he got picked on, who knows what drove him to become a bodybuilder and use steroids. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
      lol. . . since you need 30 inch hammies, and 18 inch arms to work in an office. . . like DIESEL! hahaha. . . maybe he got picked on, who knows what drove him to become a bodybuilder and use steroids. . .
      I've never seem his pic.

Comment

• I can't stand that Batman has the best sleep insomnia around.
        I hate that Batman doesn't need to get registration and inspection stickers on the Batmobile.
        I can't stand Superman and Spiderman risking others lives to save hoez they love
        Bill collectors that are pissy.

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
          I've never seem his pic.
          dude looks like a ronnie coleman . . . well, a wannabe ronnie coleman. . .

hahaha. . . i like DIESEL, though. . a gentle giant for sure. . . probably very docile and laid back in real life despite his massive guns and quads

Comment

hahaha. . . i like DIESEL, though. . a gentle giant for sure. . . probably very docile and laid back in real life despite his massive guns and quads
            The username fits than. I don't lift weights so I won't get bigger.

Comment

• What irritates me slightly right now is that the Ron Paul thread that was posted yesterday, got deleted. And all the posts are gone.

What happened that was so bad that it had to be deleted.

Comment

• R
                Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                What irritates me slightly right now is that the on Paul thread that was posted yesterday, got deleted. And all the posts are gone.

What happened that was so bad that it had to be deleted.
                Politics is a really touchy subject.

Comment

• People making you work harder then you get paid for.
                  People that can't communicate.
                  Mondays

Comment

• Girls with slutty outfits that go, OMG ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY BOOBS?????

.....Well no shit, they're kinda like...you know.....just there...

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post

Dude..you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I'm a personal trainer, I weigh 170 and I'm well balanced and proportioned. If I were to compare my physique with any athlete it would be Percy Harvin.

Comment

Working...
                      X