Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian Sensation and Boxer Dog go bumming...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxerdog
    You know what kills ME? Here is a guy who by his own admission couldn't cut it as a stockboy at Sears, is enamored of some young ho who is sickened at the thought of him hugging her, lives in a dump with no heat where he sits watching "Family Guy" tapes while eating a ****ing pork and bean sandwich or some **** but yet he knows more about boxing than Manny Stewart, more about life than a well educated world traveler (Me) and is chock full of advise for EVERYBODY!!
    It would be funny if it wasn't so damned SAD!!
    I've traveled the world, don't mean jack ****. I can't stand the elitist type, my education was through school and my own personal trials and tribulation, not because I got to meet Mei - Mei and taught me how to make chow mein or drink vodka w/ Igor.

Comment

I not elitist, Goober but to say that traveling and being subjected to other cultures and beliefs isn't educational speaks volumes about you. Ignorance is it's own worst enemy.

Comment

I not elitist, Goober but to say that traveling and being subjected to other cultures and beliefs isn't educational speaks volumes about you. Ignorance is it's own worst enemy.

yo boxerdog, Rick opened up a smack talk boards, lets see you and asian sensation go at it

Comment

Do you honestly think that he can hold up in any kind of debate with me? He is a boy and not a real bright one.

Comment

Do you honestly think that he can hold up in any kind of debate with me? He is a boy and not a real bright one.

so your backing out?

Comment

Yeah...I'm petrified that he will keep saying "Woof, woof!" to me. I am quite fragile about stuff like that!

Comment

Yeah...I'm petrified that he will keep saying "Woof, woof!" to me. I am quite fragile about stuff like that!
                well that means your gettin gunder his skin

Comment

Originally posted by asian_sensation
                  Why so many accounts?
                  well ive got 3..
                  it started with s******...then i sulked,left then
                  came back with a new account slimanus

cant remember why i made the account s******ism.

Comment

Working...
                  X