No announcement yet.

Fury is cheating in sparring lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury is cheating in sparring lol

This ***** has to be the biggest scum of the earth out there. When he isn’t using PED, sniffling coke, saying outlandish things and lying through his teeth - he’s out there doing something dodgy.

I just saw a video of some guy who claims Fury manipulates boxing gloves to hurt his sparring partners. Like seriously, how low can one go? I bet he’s going to put the on mental health issues and mock those out there who’re actually suffering from mental health issues. This clown got banned for PED and his loudmouth got him in trouble with Jews due to his anti-Semitic rant in a video. Then went into hiding due to backlash from that. But somehow, this fraudulent bum found a way to blame it on mental health issues, lool. I see the same pattern here.

His trainer messaged the guy who made the accusation and didn’t deny it. Okolie’s former trainer also corroborated it.

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    This ***** has to be the biggest scum of the earth out there. When he isn’t using PED, sniffling coke, saying outlandish things and lying through his teeth - he’s out there doing something dodgy.

I just saw a video of some guy who claims Fury manipulates boxing gloves to hurt his sparring partners. Like seriously, how low can one go? I bet he’s going to put the on mental health issues and mock those out there who’re actually suffering from mental health issues. This clown got banned for PED and his loudmouth got him in trouble with Jews due to his anti-Semitic rant in a video. Then went into hiding due to backlash from that. But somehow, this fraudulent bum found a way to blame it on mental health issues, lool. I see the same pattern here.

His trainer messaged the guy who made the accusation and didn’t deny it. Okolie’s former trainer also corroborated it.
    On the IG thread someone who Trains there said it was the team and brought it up to them after he checked the gloves, it appears Tyson acted as he didn't know and there was apologies and a request to keep it on the down low

Comment

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
      On the IG thread someone who Trains there said it was the team and brought it up to them after he checked the gloves, it appears Tyson acted as he didn't know and there was apologies and a request to keep it on the down low
      Yea, that's hard to believe. That latter part of the bolded, seems closer to the truth.

Comment

It doesn’t make much sense to remove padding from gloves you’ll be sparring so many rounds with leading up to a fight. His hands would be a swollen mess.

Comment

Yeah who cares man!! It's sparring anyway! And Tyson hands would be messed up if that's the case! But who cares either way!!

Comment

Dude you just have a heart of hate noway you can lash out at another grown man who you don't even know personally like that! Who cares, it's sparring and he say she say! Y'all act more like girls than men sometimes
            Last edited by MrBillion; 10-20-2019, 02:45 PM.

Comment

How do you cheat in sparring ? That's a clown remark usually which are Wilder fans.

Protecting the fighter you are assigned to help is the objective,Fury wearing less padded gloves wouldn't help him bc hes preparing for a real fight so heavier gloves would be more useful in sparring. Unless he is knocking guys out why is he cheating,its not a contest ? lol

Comment

Fury has nothing to gain by doing this. For one, more likely to injure hands, and for two, so you're saying he's doing this so he can knock out some unknown bum in sparring? Literally nobody in the world would care if Fury knocked this guy out in sparring, including Fury himself, why would he? He's beat Wlad and Wilder (in reality) in the ring. Total non-story. Some people are SO gullible.

Comment

Damn u hate Fury as much as Wilder..... Calm tf down. Someone tell Ruiz to pass u a sneaker

Comment

Already had a thread with video embedded.

Comment

Working...
                    X