No announcement yet.

Stephen King Thinks MS-13 is a Gun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    i thought it was what a bunch of queer cowardly pieces of shlt called themselves

oh, wait
    Not according to Stephen...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      Not according to Stephen...
      his punk maine ass DKSAGs

Comment

Every writer/singer/actor/etc I couldn't stand growing up turned into a leftist weirdo. It makes life so simple. Not hard decisions to make.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          Ms 13 and ar-15 are practically the same thing
          Both 2 letters followed by 2 numbers. Hard to argue with that

Comment

The same idiots that think that the "AR" in AR-15 stands for "assault rifle" or "automatic rifle" are the same idiots that keep embarrassing themselves.

It's, ArmaLite Rifle, very fun to shoot. The one time I did it, it was in a closed safe environment. I didn't leave the place wanting to Grand Theft Auto people.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
              The same idiots that think that the "AR" in AR-15 stands for "assault rifle" or "automatic rifle" are the same idiots that keep embarrassing themselves.

It's, ArmaLite Rifle, very fun to shoot. The one time I did it, it was in a closed safe environment. I didn't leave the place wanting to Grand Theft Auto people.
              Solid post, sir.

Comment

I thought they said he was a white supremacist. He was in ms 13 too?

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post

Maybe it's because I'm white, but I thought about going GTA on some fools.

My biggest problem was that once I got up to 3 stars, I'd probably get WASTED.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    If you notice, the most anti - gun folks are the ones who live in ultra liberal states and haven't seen a gun in person their whole life. Of course they're going to be anti - gun because they never experienced owning, shooting, or seeing a firearm, and at this point in their lives if they did see a firearm let alone hear it shot they'd more than likely **** their pants and run home to the arms of their girlfriends, or boyfriends.

Anyone in a red state, with the exception of maybe Vermont and Maine, is not going to give up their firearm or vote against the second amendment.
                    kind of a dumb statement.

most people are againt chemical/biological weapons but most have never seen one or experience one. So maybe everyone against it should see how effective it is and maybe they will be on board too? but who knows by this point in their lives they see/exerpience one they probably shit their pants literally lol

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      kind of a dumb statement.

most people are againt chemical/biological weapons but most have never seen one or experience one. So maybe everyone against it should see how effective it is and maybe they will be on board too? but who knows by this point in their lives they see/exerpience one they probably shit their pants literally lol
                      False equivalency, people don't have access to rocket launchers and nuclear bombs either.

However, we always had access to conventional firearms, and it has always been a right of an American citizen to own one. I don't recall there every being a right to own chemical and biological weapons.

Comment

Working...
                      X