Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG beats Canelo, should he face BJS or Charlo next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlo ain't sht.

He should be fighting Jacobs.

They both fighting bums next.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I agree. He got robbed the first around and my guess is that he'll get robbed again.
      Nelo & Jacobs beat lil g & he is about to lose again then the official name will be triple L....lil g is a fake hype job that we that pay to see on PPV when I want to see REAL QUALITY fighters & not some made up ****....

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        Charlo ain't sht.

He should be fighting Jacobs.

They both fighting bums next.
        lil g aint ****.

Let Jermall finish this fake.

lil g is a bum.

Comment

BJS for all the marbles. but i wouldn't mind (and i wanna see that fight) charlo

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            lil g aint ****.

Let Jermall finish this fake.

lil g is a bum.
            I'm pretty much confident lil G would knock his ass out.

Jacobs and Nelo are boxers using the ring, spaces, they have slickness.

Jermall is an athletic puncher, relaying on speed/power and his weight bully game he had at 154 won't be effective with a dog like triple.

He's stiff, too basic and would get beaten by GGG. GGG's best punches fit perfectly with all his defensive holes.

I hope they fight cuz i'm gonna laugh at the demographic once again.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Nelo & Jacobs beat lil g & he is about to lose again then the official name will be triple L....lil g is a fake hype job that we that pay to see on PPV when I want to see REAL QUALITY fighters & not some made up ****....
              Quit sniffing glue, lad.

Comment

Jacobs didnt beat GGG , get off the crack idiot. Canelo and GGG was closer.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Quit sniffing glue, lad.
                  Let’s turn the tables for ggg vs Bummelo

If Triple Gee had won by, let’s say by 115-113 x2 by both Moretti and Byrd, but Trella, who had GGG beatig Jacobs, still scored it a Draw for Bummelo and GGG, would Triple Gee fans still be crying that it was a robbery with the exact same performance even with such scores, claiming a dominant performance recap?

Let’s say Nelo exercised his rematch clause after losing with the scores mentioned above, would Triple Gee fans be confident that it was a dominant performance that Triple Gee doesn’t have to change anything in his strategy for the rematch?

Triple Gee fans need to face reality that the end is near in May. Bums running the streets
                  Last edited by Morrie ATG; 02-13-2018, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    Because of the whole other thread;

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...0#post18482730

I'd just like to gauge what the hardcore fans really want.

*Now this is IF GGG beats Canelo. I had GGG winning the first fight, but I'm not going to shout robbery - the only problem I had was the 118-110 score. I think Canelo will win the rematch.*

For me personally, I think BJS is the next logical step. Why?

1. He has a belt - this fight will be to completely unify a division.

2. This fight was supposed to happen ages ago, for many reasons it hasn't happened yet.

3. BJS is now on a blaze since dedicating himself to training and a strict diet under Dominic Ingle and is looking the best he has ever been.

4. He is a PROVEN, natural middleweight.

5. Not too relevant, but he beat Monroe Jr, Lemieux, and is now facing Martin Murray (all 3 opponents that GGG has beaten) all in a row.

Charlo would make a good fight for sure - but he only just arrived at MW. The way I see it is that there are quite a few big JMWs, a few that are even bigger than most the top guys at MW, so the onus was on them all these years to move up and face GGG.

Moving up after GGG has finally made a name for himself and become a bigger money fight since Canelo sort of rubs me the wrong way, I see it as cutting in line almost.

Plus, there is the Jacobs rematch which is legitimate considering how tough of a fight that was.

Adding a poll so I know where boxing fans stand on this argument - BJS or Charlo for next fight?
                    GGG is gonna light Canelo up like a penguin.

After that, I want to see him fight BJS, for all 4 belts, to fully unify the MW division. As a fan of both, I won't know who to root for in that one, but I really want to see it.

Charlo has only been at 160 for 5 minutes. Let him wait a little longer and go for all the belts himself when he gets his mando shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
                      The question is if Bummelo will acknowledge the WBC and its fee. Bummelo would only unify the belts with Saunders without the WBC so it’s not for undisputed. This is all Suleyman to blame.

It actually makes better ground for 160 and make everything difficult. With HBO, Jacobs and Andrade could hound Char broiled for the WBC.

how is it suliman to blame? suliman babied canelo for years. starting with letting him fight a 140 pound fighter for a vacant 154 title at 150 pounds. canelo was the wbc mascot then.

but as soon as suliman ordered canelo to make a mandatory against ggg after canelo beat cotto, now all of a sudden. he doesn't like suliman

Comment

Working...
                      X