Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not really looking forward for the GGG canelo rematch.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how anyone can not be looking forward to a rematch of a fight that ended controversially, if it's between the top fighters in the division.

If they didn't rematch, it becomes a joke. Golovkin will remain the champion, with a continued streak, but Canelo remains the linear? It's a bunch of garbage.

Get them back in the ring, see what each of them learned, and let's have a king at MW. All of the other fighters at MW - Charlo, Andrade, Derevyanchenko, even Saunders to a degree - they're all hype right now. They haven't done anything.

Comment

So you want him to duck the rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Meh....... That's what I feel. I want to see GGG with Saunders right now.
        i would rather see jacobs vs saunders which shouldve gotten made

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
          i would rather see jacobs vs saunders which shouldve gotten made
          So you don’t think a rematch between #1 and #2 in the division, after the first match ended in a draw should be top priority?

Really?

Comment

I can't think of any fight I am looking forward to more than this rematch. Saunders can wait. He could have fought GGG a years ago but said no thanks. Now that GGG and Canelo are making each other much richer he wants to fight GGG. If GGG beats Canelo then I think he will fight Saunders next.

Comment

That's because you're a sorry ass pansy of a boxing fan

Comment

Yeah I'm not that excited, I'm rarely a fan of immediate rematches. And I thought ggg won clearly in the 1st fight so I don't see need for rematch. And chances are he will get robbed again, look at the track record of canelo scorecards. Id have liked to see him fight charlo , Saunders and then retire.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  I don't know how anyone can not be looking forward to a rematch of a fight that ended controversially, if it's between the top fighters in the division.

If they didn't rematch, it becomes a joke. Golovkin will remain the champion, with a continued streak, but Canelo remains the linear? It's a bunch of garbage.

Get them back in the ring, see what each of them learned, and let's have a king at MW. All of the other fighters at MW - Charlo, Andrade, Derevyanchenko, even Saunders to a degree - they're all hype right now. They haven't done anything.
                  Problem is there will.be more.controversy. I've got the same feeling I had before ward kovalev rematch. Boxing is corrupt as hell, if.people are expecting there to be no controversy or dodgy scorecards in the rematch they are naive. It's been fixed once and it will be fixed again. Theres simply no way a professional judge could put in that bird scorecard without being bribed. Why won't the same **** happen second time round? This time they will rob him even worse by giving canelo the decision, there's no need to set things up with a draw.

Comment

Working...
                  X