Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not really looking forward for the GGG canelo rematch.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not really looking forward for the GGG canelo rematch.....

Meh....... That's what I feel. I want to see GGG with Saunders right now.

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    You don't like good fights?

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
      You don't like good fights?
      Was it really a good fight? Last weekend is what happens when the top guys in a division go at it. That was "calm down we can make another $100mil next time"

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        Was it really a good fight? Last weekend is what happens when the top guys in a division go at it. That was "calm down we can make another $100mil next time"
        Usyk-Briedis was exceptional, doesn't mean GGG-Canelo was a bad fight.

It was a really good one, much better and more competetive than GGG-Saunders could be.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          Canelo vs GGG was a much more tactical and technical fight than Breidis vs Usyk.

Doesn't mean it was a sht fight.

I really enjoyed Canelo vs GGG.

It was a chess match but also the action was there.

So I'm really interested to see how the rematch will go down regarding tactics and preparations.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post

i feel the same way, the first fight didnt live up to the hype.

I rather see them fight charlo,andrade,jacobs at this point

Comment

Alvarez vs Golovkin is good for boxing.

Comment

I wanna see #1 vs #2 in every division & to me the first fight didn't solve anything (despite the Byrd scorecard I felt the split draw was a fair decision). And I tend to think it'll be really interesting to see what guys learned & will come back with from the first fight to the second. Some sh^t worked, some sh^t didn't for both guys. Who does the most different might be the winner, but they are still the top 2 in the division to me & I wanna see 1 vs 2 all day in every division, but in particular in a sexy division like 160 between two P4P discussed guys.

Comment

Although im excited to see it, I feel its going to be eerily similar to the first fight. GGG throwing a lot more, Canelo backing up but having a few nice moments and the fight ending in a controversial decision

Comment

Sounds like someone isn't so confident in GGG's ability to win...

Comment

Working...
                    X