Collapse
No announcement yet.

A message to Floyd (from one of your haters) - knock this clown out please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ONLY reason why people take his BS serious is because he's so popular, and had millions of fans. The way he says things so matter of factly, and like it's gospel, disgusts me.

Also, 10x better MMA fighters don't dare disrespect boxing the way he does, and doesn't have the delusions of grandeur that he does. I'm talking about Jon Jones.

Comment

If you're a fan of the sport it's obvious you should root for but it's always unwise to root against Mayweather. He maybe unlikeable but he is a great fighter who always find a way to win. It's unimaginable how McGregor would be the one to beat when much better boxers have tried and failed.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
        Exactly. Boxing fans unite! These guys rooting for Conor are either not really boxing fans or rooting for the white guy.
        Take that racial **** somewhere else ****boi. Lemme guess you a kang aren't you?

Stupid egot's

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
          Me and the homie G G G pulled up to your crib. First off you tried acting like you didn't hear the knock on the door, next thing we were like "We know you're in there! Open up bytch!" Then we hear these whimpering noises "h-hey guys aye chill it mayne I don't want no problems". We felt bad because you had family so we let it slide, but gave you a firm warning not to **** with us.
          LMAO I remember that. Larry was talking big online so we went to confront him in real life. "Mayne that was online on the internet brother. I finna dont want no problems" As I held my first shaking in mid air. I recorded it too but I promised not to release it since he apologized and begged on his knees.

Comment

Working...
          X