Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has a girl ever thrown her pvssy at you? Please share your experience.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

I don't think he took it well...

Its good advice. Poosey wants a man to slap it , on its Poosey

Comment

I have females smile at me with their pussy all the time, shit I lost count how many times girls have told me "I WANT TO SUCK YOUR DICK". Levels to this playa boss shit.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        One of 2 outcomes Bostondude:

1) Does not want you breathing down his neck for tagging him. Might not want to take a potential ban down the pipe

or

2) Hes trying to say that you cant help with in the realms of getting poooosey

Thats whats going through punchrs mind lol
        No, he's just not in my list. I added him though so in future threads he will be included.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

I don't think he took it well...
          It's good advice just ambiguous. How do I "act like a man?"

Comment

JMFC.......will someone take punchr by the hand and lead him to some pu55y ?!?!?!?!?!?

these threads asking for advice after advice is insulting. he OBVIOUSLY isnt listening.

Comment

a long time ago my friend. it was fit girls. if its fat obese girls it does not count.

ohhh how my life was good.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                I have females smile at me with their pussy all the time, shit I lost count how many times girls have told me "I WANT TO SUCK YOUR DICK". Levels to this playa boss shit.
                How many have actually gone thru with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                  How many have actually gone thru with it?
                  all the ones I wanted. I turn down quite a few females. Like i tell the lil homies you dont have to **** any and every ***** just cause you can, thats a for sure way to play yourself.

Comment

Plenty of times, I think If you're a half way decent looking guy this will happen to you on several occasions. Now mind you some of the girls might not be the most attractive but regardless it happens and to me often if I get to know the girl. They don't just come out of nowhere and throw it at me but if we get to talking and usually it happens over the course of a week or two when we are all out with a group of friends.

Comment

All the time. P*ssy be falling out of my pocket when I'm walking and ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X