No announcement yet.

Mayweather: "You know how strong them blacks is?! Them Africans is strong."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather: "You know how strong them blacks is?! Them Africans is strong."

Even Floyd Mayweather alludes to black people being stronger than usual.

SKIP TO 1:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-5i...=youtu.be&t=1m

Now you see why Mayweather didn't fight young prime blacks like Shawn Porter. Even AB got that stupid nigga strength
    Last edited by punchr; 05-16-2016, 08:52 AM.

I'm always interested in hearing what the greatest mind of the 21st century has to say.

Comment

Racist POS.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        Even Floyd Mayweather alludes to black people being stronger than usual.

SKIP TO 1:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-5i...=youtu.be&t=1m

Now you see why Mayweather didn't fight young prime blacks like Porter, even AB got that stupid ***** strength
        You had to dig to find that comment lol. There was nothing wrong with his comment. Its no different than saying blacks have more fast twist muscle fibers than whites.

Comment

There's also a vid from this night where he said "I like James degale....but I really like his sister"

Comment

I agree, blacks are naturally stronger than whites. faster twitch muscle fibers and all that

they also have asbestos like skin impervious to cuts, they rarely bleed, blacks cant be stopped on cuts like a Vitali Klitschko. white skin on the other hand cuts easily and bleeds profusely, all the ¨bleeders¨ in boxing are pale skinned for a reason

Blacks have a bunch of physical advantages, and that's why white fighters should get more credit when they face each other

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
              I agree, blacks are naturally stronger than whites. faster twitch muscle fibers and all that

they also have asbestos like skin impervious to cuts, they rarely bleed, blacks cant be stopped on cuts like a Vitali Klitschko. white skin on the other hand cuts easily and bleeds profusely, all the ¨bleeders¨ in boxing are pale skinned for a reason

Blacks have a bunch of physical advantages, and that's why white fighters should get more credit when they face each other
              I agree with your post.

Look at the animalistic silverback gorilla strength of Peter, and ATG chin of Toney. Big nig showing lil nig who's boss. Toney has that chimpanzee strength, meaning it's good but Peter is a silverback. It's like an Alpha male orange tabby trying to kick an Alpha male chihuahua's ass -- he can put up a good fight but ultimately cannot win. It's just a matter of nature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0CoXD_fNNk

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post

Do you think Kovalev can overcome Stevenson's gorilla power? That dudes left hand is a caveman's club.

Comment

You can taste the racism every-time Floyd opens his mouth.

"What has Africa ever done for Floyd Mayweather?".
                  Floyd Mayweather Jnr 2014.

Comment

Funny
                    Strange how white's are always the strongest men in the world.
                    They dominate every strongman competitions and in the olympics

Comment

Working...
                    X