Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Marquez a harder puncher than Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
    He got dropped with a body shot hell he gets dropped by everyone except khan lol
    Who is everyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      Who is everyone?
      Let's rephrase everyone who was a big step up in class dropped him

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Bradley drop Peterson with a shot behind the head,not a body shot...You sure ya watch this fight??
        Yes I am sure actually and from what I can remember he got dropped with a body shot now maybe my memory Is bad but I swear I could remember shots to the body then him falling maybe your right.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
          Yes I am sure actually and from what I can remember he got dropped with a body shot now maybe my memory Is bad but I swear I could remember shots to the body then him falling maybe your right.

Go to 1:14..

Comment

I'm not surprised that you're dumb enough to equate Marquez power advantage over Bradley to a car and a bicycle.
            You are confused with something somebody else said. Apparently. Go back to your por*n website.

Comment

What's Marquez KO ratio at 140-147?
              What's Bradley's ko ratio at 147? Stfu moron. Jmm has had two fight against the two best fighters in the world above 140. Your point is moot. There's not enough evidence to support what you're trying to insinuate. It's obvious he has more power than Bradley, which is what the thread is about. There's no weight mentioned.

Comment

• Hmmm... I don't think he is.

Comment

• Hell yea lol

Comment

• LOL thanks for bumping this, funny to laugh at the people attempting to argue that pillow fisted Bradley hits harder.

It was obvious JMM has more power even before the events of the weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by chy View Post
                      answers plz
                      what kind of stupid question is that u only have to watch highlights on YT of both fighters if u havent seen them to know

Comment

Working...
                      X