Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your opinion on a girl who hooks up with multiple guys at a party?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
    as long as she's hittable, I'd bust a nut on her face then proceed to carry on with my business & let her carry on with her's.

We both win.
    if shes hot, im in. get some dome at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
      What if she is a tad bit overweight, do you think the insecurity of that would make her do those things, or is being only slightly overweight a non issue in this case.
      I know super skinny girls who are extremely insecure, and severely over weight girls (I'm talking 5'1 280 lbs) who ooze confidence. All women hate something about themselves. It's what we do. Media makes it worse telling us we should look a certain way, buy certain clothes and bags and shoes to achieve a 'perfect' life.

But she either just doesn't care and is comfortable enough with herself and sexuality to have multiple partners in an evening, or she is insecure and thinks that because a man wants to be intimate with her, it means she is pretty or worthy of affection and attention. In that case, it's sad.
      Last edited by Bossy; 01-26-2012, 05:38 PM.

Comment

as long as she's hittable, I'd bust a nut on her face then proceed to carry on with my business & let her carry on with her's.

We both win.
        :bukkake: Haha. This guy...

Comment

a worthless species of life. Aids spreading skank that should get what she deserves. imo

Comment

It means I'm wearing a rubber

Comment

I don't think insecurity has got anything to do with girls turning in to wh0re bags, if they love chomping on the meat, it's because they love the taste of chomping on the meat & they don't care about what other people think about it.

Wh0res serve a purpose in life, other wise the rape precentage would be higher in the world lol

Comment

I don't think insecurity has got anything to do with girls turning in to wh0re bags, if they love chomping on the meat, it's because they love the taste of chomping on the meat & they don't care about what other people think about it.

Wh0res serve a purpose in life, other wise the rape precentage would be higher in the world lol
                well said bro, well fuucking said!

this is goin on my facebook lol

Comment

I agree with everything besides the last part. A lot of people don't report rapes; if they did the percentage would be staggering. Real Talk.

Comment

All due respect wtf do any of you know about being a woman and being an insecure woman at that?

This is the same opinion from people making threads about fat women blah blah.

You have no idea the pressure men put on women. Period. Until you have a sex change, a response is not required.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                      All due respect wtf do any of you know about being a woman and being an insecure woman at that?

This is the same opinion from people making threads about fat women blah blah.

You have no idea the pressure men put on women. Period. Until you have a sex change, a response is not required.

Comment

Working...
                      X