David Hayes FB Page, Funny quotes/advice from his 'Fans"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol @ Honest and great charachter
    Rhys Perrett
    some people are too quick to jump on the band wagon and slate others when they fall. I know i will continue to support David Haye AND Adam Booth even after Haye retires. He's is a fantastic character and commited to acheiving everything that he possibley can. How many off you people who call him can say that you've made the BEST out off what you have? I doubt any off you have the honour and courage to go up against guys much much bigger than youselves and come out fighting! David's a fighter... unlike some of you couch potatoes!

And he's honest which is a rarity in this world and more than i can say about most people i know personally!

Ja Ginekolog
    Mate , dont retire ... you are still the best thing that today's boxing can give , you are the one who is giving good fights to us all .. so pls dont retire and win that belt back greetings for d.haye from croatia
    Tom Edgeley
    **** the Haters Haye your the Biggest Legend there is Dont Retire Stay strong Fight Vitali now Beat him take the Belt and come back for Wladimir on Home turf then we will see whos the REAL CHAMPION !
    Neil Clapperton Nut
    **** the haters n doubters! If you had been 100 percent ( and fair ****ing play on not wanting to let down the fans by pulling out ) one hayemaker would have made the robot malfunction easy! And hes easy ****tin himself from a rematch
    Leon Solid Williams
    THIS IS SOOOO FUNNY...WHEN U LOSE 'EVERYONE' IS A F*@KING EXPERT. F*%K WHAT EVERYONE ELSE SAYS...DAVID HAYE HAS ACHIEVED AND DONE BETTER THEN 'MOST' BOXERS! WHEN U WIN EVERYONE'S UR FRIEND AND WHEN U LOSE EVERYONE'S A 'NEGATIVE' EXPERT...HUMAN/SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR IS TOO FICKLE!!!!!!!

Kyle Lowin
    My ambition in life: to meet and train with david haye!

Comment

britains smart population migrated to the US hundreds of years ago and left them with unseaworthy inbreds, then third world refugees to fill the empty houses

haye is just a man who knows a business opportunity when he sees it

"oi haye m8 i thot u woz rly gr8 last night guvna at big klitschko bloke dint have a chance if yer toe woz proper"

-prince shabaudluh, IQ 43
      Last edited by Toe Injury; 07-04-2011, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Toe Injury View Post
        britains smart population migrated to the US hundreds of years ago and left them with unseaworthy inbreds, then third world refugees to fill the empty houses

haye is just a man who knows a business opportunity when he sees it
        These clowns believe this guy is some hero giving it his all with honor and pride. When he moved to cyprus so he didnt have to pay any UK Tax despite him abusing the system for his first 20 years as tax payers paid for his schooling and health care, once he makes some cash he goes away to a diff country.

But these fans dont care, "he puts on most exciting fights"

Dilijan Valon Loki

haye is the best fighter an knockouter for me. please this is your last chance knock vitali OUT!!

for me and 10000000000 other people hace you win this Weekend 1000 % but you have fight in germany and wladimir is from germany. It was clear that the judges are for hillary and give him the points even though you've ruined him. He has taken you 10 times in the whole fight your quickness was madness. but you would have to be aggressive and have him hit KO. That you now have to make you udn against Vitali Klitschko.

Comment

****, I think my IQ has gone down from reading those comments

Comment

British fans are the most loyal fans in the sport. Period.

Comment

Haha some of the dumbest quotes I have seen!! The internet never fails to amuse me

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                British fans are the most loyal fans in the sport. Period.
                Hell yea, even after Hatton got KTFO they were still cheering

Comment

Originally posted by Toe Injury View Post
                  You do know not all Brits bow down to Haye right? So with quotes like this trying to dig at the rest of us is pointless. Just being racist

Comment

One of the most pathetic threads I have ever seen

Comment

The problem in Britain is that Rupert Murdoch owns most of the media and his people have no problem conning the public to make more money, Sky etc built David Haye up to be something so special that any casual or non-boxing fans couldn't see that result coming and are looking for someone/something to blame it on. Also, the comments were that ridiculous because Haye attracts the chav population of Britain, so the chavs write these comments in their chavvy ways. People here have just never understood when I've tried to explain to them that while Haye was more athletic, Wladimir has always been more skilled - in this country everyone thinks boxing just comes down to 'speed, power and heart'

Comment

Working...
                      X