Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-19-2018, 09:53 PM #111
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6753 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,100,000,000,003,538,944.00
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eubankjr View Post
A fat guy with a gun who cant even keep his diabetes under control never mind fight a prolonged war over a skinny guy who will dig tunnels with his bare hands 18hrs a day. Gimme a break.

Most modern western people can barely run their day to day lives but are going to suddenly become a disciplined and motivated military force ?

Trained US soldiers took 10,000 rounds to get one kill in Vietnam, most of this 100mil guns will never even be picked up never mind ever hit anything.
Ok. 10,000 rounds to get one kill in Vietnam. That makes 10,000,000,000,000 rounds for 100M people.

The thing is we don't have to become some sophisticated fighting force. If we can achieve 90 deaths per kill, we win. And that's just basing it off the 100M Americans already armed. I have to imagine some of the other 220M might want to join in the fight for their freedom from the government.
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:19 PM #112
Contender

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Eubankjr has a spectacular aura aboutEubankjr has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 6,469.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
Ok. 10,000 rounds to get one kill in Vietnam. That makes 10,000,000,000,000 rounds for 100M people.

The thing is we don't have to become some sophisticated fighting force. If we can achieve 90 deaths per kill, we win. And that's just basing it off the 100M Americans already armed. I have to imagine some of the other 220M might want to join in the fight for their freedom from the government.

What percentage of them are going to fight in any capacity ?

1% max!

The rest will be hiding in their basements with their canned caramel pudding withdrawing from social media and prozac.

Most of those that do fight will run and hide when then see what white phosphorus does to the human body.

You've seen Red Dawn a few too many times i think.
Eubankjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:37 PM #113
Undisputed Champion

GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:

1% max!

The rest will be hiding in their basements with their canned caramel pudding withdrawing from social media and prozac.

Most of those that do fight will run and hide when then see what white phosphorus does to the human body.

We have about 21M veterans. You dont think any of them would fight? We have 750k police officers. None of them?

I don't think everyone's going to just lay down. I have to imagine that there will be those brave Americans, like the ones that took over the plane on September 11, crashing it in PA, that will stand up to the tyranny and fight to preserve our Nation.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:39 PM #114
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 14729 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 71,874,795,250,373,638,488,064.00
Total Points: 75,283,497,760,802,927,017,984.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Our biggest difference is that you rate the army higher than I do, and I rate the people higher than you. I don't think you give the people enough credit to think we wouldn't organize a resistance. There are a lot of military installations that will need to be guarded. That takes manpower. Movement of supplies and food, takes manpower. The army is going to spread itself very thin in this vast country of ours. They can't be everywhere at once.
So if they are taking L's to US citizens they are definitely losing to China & India then is your stance? China & India got bigger armies + more people.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:43 PM #115
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 14729 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 71,874,795,250,373,638,488,064.00
Total Points: 75,283,497,760,802,927,017,984.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
We have about 21M veterans. You dont think any of them would fight? We have 750k police officers. None of them?
My assumption is most of them would be killed in the bombings.

The first day of this war probably has most regular mfers wondering what country is attacking us. Might be smart for the US military to even borrow some foreign jets to have the people that would know the difference from our jets & others jets confused too.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:46 PM #116
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
So if they are taking L's to US citizens they are definitely losing to China & India then is your stance? China & India got bigger armies + more people.
Not as many armed citizens, though. 20% of the world's weapons are owned by 3% of American citizens. Getting a military W, is a lot easier than a complete takeover of the people. We'd struggle to occupy China on the ground.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:55 PM #117
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
My assumption is most of them would be killed in the bombings.

The first day of this war probably has most regular mfers wondering what country is attacking us. Might be smart for the US military to even borrow some foreign jets to have the people that would know the difference from our jets & others jets confused too.
Now, depending on how long they can fool us with the false flag, might lead me to reassess based on the numbers on when we realize who our enemy is. If someone in the military (brass) were to defect to the people's side, that would give us a big heads up in that area.
Old 02-19-2018, 11:36 PM #118
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 753 Post(s)
Mukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,000,139,415.64
No Message - Body Movin' Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good work. - 1bad65 

Quote:
If a heavily armed populace is a deterrent then wouldn't we expect to see some examples of coups in the 1st world countries that have strict guns laws since there are many more of them and no such deterrent exists ?

As for the nuclear weapon analogy, it isn't really apt at all because Nukes rely on the fact that the only outcome is total destruction of both sides as a deterrent.
The matter of whether or not first world countries are typically under the implied threat of an imminent coup, or a radicalization of the government that would require one, is a separate question.

That argument is a far more respectable and interesting one to make than the one in this thread. I would be happy to argue against that point, but let's not conflate the two.

The analogy is an extreme form as I pointed out, but it is still serviceable. The correlation is that in both instances, a would be aggressor is deterred from action that they know will prove too costly.
Mukuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 12:30 AM #119
🍆Poon Slayer

Quoted: 1615 Post(s)
Bobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 611,866,540,520,577.88
Total Points: 611,866,540,552,610.25
I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 
Here, go fuck yourself faggot. - HAMMER77777 Youre nothing but a troll and I ain't letting u get away with it.   U about to be banned. - HAMMER77777 I'm going to have u banned for personal attacks.  Permanently.  Idiot - HAMMER77777 Suck on this. - HAMMER77777 Cheers bro - anthonydavid11 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Happy 2018, Bobby! - anthonydavid11 Eat well, brotha! - Tony Trick-Pony Them dollas, cuh - Tony Trick-Pony 
Dat fat fvck be trippin, doe - Tony Trick-Pony LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Respek, Deezel... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:

1% max!

You're British and don't know **** about gun's or suppressive fire.

To the other dumb ****'s in the thread. Cletus and his hunting rifle stopped a land invasion by Japs. Which by the way the TS needed Cletus and his rifle to stop that invasion too. Also the majority of the military is made up of Cletus as he protects the world.
Bobby Deez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 12:44 AM #120
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1014 Post(s)
ΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,971,731,010,057,677,824.00
Total Points: 2,971,731,010,057,678,848.00
Let me start you off - JimRaynor Um, WTF? I'm having a serious discussion here and u start some stupid shit. My wife just had lifesaving kidney transplant surgery after being on dialysis for Years. you can go fuck yourself asshole. Piece of shit. - HAMMER77777 So youre a racist?  I will get u banned for that asshole - HAMMER77777 U think I care about white?  Fuck crackers and racists.  U Know you will be banned.  And u insult my wife again, I will take care of u personally.  COme see me faggot. - HAMMER77777 You will be banned racist.  Fuck u honkey - HAMMER77777 
I dont Know what yoru problem is.  We're having a discussion on immigration and u needlessly insulted my wife for no reason.  I will get u banned.  asshole - HAMMER77777 You are a crazy peice of shit, moron.  Fucking race-baiter.  There is no such thing as race so stop bringing it up.  There is only 1 race and that is human.  I will get u banned.  Asshole.  Now leave me alone before I involve the authorities for hara - HAMMER77777 Oh man, this is too EZ.  I will get u banned for family bashing again.  Adios amigo!  Enjoy your next ban.  Hopefully will be permanent.  DOne. - Plier88888 Oh you're going to prison, dumbass.  For the record, my wife is American, not Filipina.  Just like I'm American, not Indian.  We are US citizens, and thats what matters.  Get a good lawyer. - Plier88888 I already Told the mods to Check your earlier post, so they Know youre writing about my wife.  I will celebrate when u get your permaban.  Thanks! - Plier88888 
You are going to prison for harrasment.  U think I'm playing too.  I will not drop the Charges, no matter how much u beg.  See u in court, in Bismarck, very soon. - Plier88888 U will be banned. - Plier88888 I Know some whores too.  It would suck being Married to 1 (not Saying u are).  :D - Plier88888 Butthurt Fag - Sifo Thanks buddy - 1bad65 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Deez View Post
You're British and don't know **** about gun's or suppressive fire.

To the other dumb ****'s in the thread. Cletus and his hunting rifle stopped a land invasion by Japs. Which by the way the TS needed Cletus and his rifle to stop that invasion too. Also the majority of the military is made up of Cletus as he protects the world.
Didn't have to go gangsta on em Deezy. I see your point though. If they knew so much about gun's and what not why do they need American's to protect them? When they say they don't. Just point out how many American military bases which ever *****hole country they come from and ask them why. Those that can't defend themselves questioning those that can.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
ΣNΣMY is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
armed, coups, examples, military, populace., recent, stopped, world

User Tag List