NETFLIX: La Casa de Papel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NETFLIX: La Casa de Papel

I just finished season 1 and it was pretty good

Looks good but dew dey speak Mexican during da entire thing? Why can't dey speak Anglish? Murica.

Comment

I hate subtitles. I feel like i'm missing some action on screen while reading them.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Looks good but dew dey speak Mexican during da entire thing? Why can't dey speak Anglish? Murica.
        Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        I hate subtitles. I feel like i'm missing some action on screen while reading them.
        change the language from Mexican to English lol (they're in Spain)

To change the language of the Netflix experience on your profile:

Sign in to Netflix.com.Select Manage Profiles.Select your preferred profile.Select your preferred language from the drop-down menu. ...Sign out and sign back in to save this setting.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          i hate them too, one of my motivations to learn english, and dubbed movies suck

Comment

I can't get into action movies/series with subtitles & this looks like its got a lot of action.

John Woo's prime sh^t was great, but he's the exception to the rule I think. I might check out an episode of this, but I think I'd not dig it despite it looking like something I'd dig if there was less dialogue or it was just in English.

Comment

I hate subtitles intended for stupid American ppl, who can't speak English good, read and think too slow...

English, Spanish, Japanese, and Hebrew all spoken and understood here...

Comment

yo morons! (and I mean that with love) You could change the language from Spanish to English with no subtitles

morons! (more love)

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  yo morons! (and I mean that with love) You could change the language from Spanish to English with no subtitles

morons! (more love)
                  Its dubbed? I hate dubbed films worse then subtitles.

Mfers moving their mouths to sh^t they ain't really saying. F#ck that goofy looking sh^t. Its more off putting then subtitles to me. Subtitles just throw off my attention in action films. Mfers moving their mouths to sh^t they ain't saying looks nuts.

Comment

Altered carbon

On netflix

Comment

Working...
                    X