X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
    To paraphrase my eloquent friend,
    Beercules, "They have mosquitos that kill you in Africa".
    What does Africa have to do with any of this? You think I'm talking about going back to Africa after my people built this country and shed blood for every war this country has been in? Naw. This aint no back to Africa movement.

Comment

"Larry spence"!? Larry spence!? Geezus christ. Not even Larry the truth or anything vut you give yourself another mans last name!?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        What does mean white trash?
        Click the emoji and find out. It's on here to be used as an emoji so it's not racist

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          I'm not american so what does really mean that Smiley "white trash" to yall?
          Not really insulting tbh. "What can you really call a wgite man that can insult him"

-lioue c.k

Ironic considering hes Mexican lol

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            What does Africa have to do with any of this? You think I'm talking about going back to Africa after my people built this country and shed blood for every war this country has been in? Naw. This aint no back to Africa movement.
            So you wanna sodomize every white male in America and make them your "beeyotches"?

Comment

Originally posted by teetotaler View Post
              not really insulting tbh. "what can you really call a wgite man that can insult him"

-lioue c.k

ironic considering hes mexican lol
              he just a troll

Comment

Working...
              X