Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman talking like he want out of boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, if Thurman was to get the Pacquiao and Canelo fights he would gladly do it and not fight Spence an then retire!

I think he doesn't fight Spence until Spence fights Garcia, Porter, and Crawford!

Thurman talked when he was a contender that when he becomes champ that he won't be a diva and that he'll fight to best everytime!

Spence done put fear in this man's heart and made him question his career and life purpose!

Spence is the ****ing TRUTH!!!!!!

Comment

that Nepalese hash is famous worldwide for a reason... the nepali p*ssy must be pretty tasty too?

Comment

Run time...

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
          Used to think Keith would beat Spence, but I refuse to believe in a man that doesn't believe in himself.
          Only a few months ago I was confident that Thurman would beat Spence....,until I seen a recent video of Thurman with his bride-to-be. They were in her home country and she had him wearing their traditional garb and looking pvssy whipped. Keith's behaviiour made me think that he's much more preoccupied with getting married and starting a family. I just don't know if his heart is fully committed to fighting anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            That's what happens when you overpay boxers.
            They want to stop getting paid?

Also to face facts, Thurman has probably been paid less in his whole career than Anthony Joshua will get in just his next fight against Kubrat Pulev... surely *that's* being overpaid for a fight (if anything is)? And does anyone expect AJ to retire afterwards?

Sorry don't mean to have a go at you specifically, lots of people make this kind of argument and I get frustrated at PBC fighter's inactivity too... but I just don't think its that simple - Thurman didn't actually get that much against Garcia.

Comment

yeah he doesnt seem to be the same as he was a couple years ago, his hunger is gone, he knows Spence is coming, he is young, hungry and very hard to beat, Spence already beat him mentally

Comment

Originally posted by stiff_back View Post
                They want to stop getting paid?

Also to face facts, Thurman has probably been paid less in his whole career than Anthony Joshua will get in just his next fight against Kubrat Pulev... surely *that's* being overpaid for a fight (if anything is)? And does anyone expect AJ to retire afterwards?

Sorry don't mean to have a go at you specifically, lots of people make this kind of argument and I get frustrated at PBC fighter's inactivity too... but I just don't think its that simple - Thurman didn't actually get that much against Garcia.
                He's underpaid if anything. I'd say fair market value. He consistently draws 2-3m viewers per fight.

Comment

Working...
                X