Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Positive Test: Golovkin's Promoter, Golden Boy React

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This report is quite strange to me. What were the levels found? Usually, a professional sports scientist can make an educated guess from the levels whether it was from tainted meat or not.

What is Canelo's walk around weight? Like someone said he's so wealthy and should have a lot of trained handlers around him, including nutritionists etc, that one would expect him to be cautious and prudent about what he ingests.

Something has to be done about the Russian and Mexican contaminated beef situation as it seems to be becoming more frequent.

Comment

• Those cows been taking down people for years even PED users not from Mexico blame those damn cows something has to be done about those cows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Mac View Post
        Seems like Abel Sanchez isnt the only thing getting under Canelo's skin.
        Oh no you didn't

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
          blame those damn cows something has to be done about those cows
          🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 can't wait for the viral vids and gifs

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
            This report is quite strange to me. What were the levels found? Usually, a professional sports scientist can make an educated guess from the levels whether it was from tainted meat or not.

What is Canelo's walk around weight? Like someone said he's so wealthy and should have a lot of trained handlers around him, including nutritionists etc, that one would expect him to be cautious and prudent about what he ingests.

Something has to be done about the Russian and Mexican contaminated beef situation as it seems to be becoming more frequent.
            Don´t forget the Nandrolon contaminated hedgehogs!

Comment

• Clen is used after a steroid cycle to cut water weight from the juice bloat. It also helps restore hpta & increase stamina from the cycle. Cinnamon is shook. He is looking for all the help he can get, after the whoopn he got. No wonder it took 6 months for the rematch, he had to do a 12 week steroid cycle after GGG beat that boy up

Comment

• .... and about those cows..... somebody needs to do something about them cows. Those cows need to stop doing steriods and using clen to recover from their cycles. I'm sick of those mexican cows ruining big money fights. #StopThoseCows

Comment

• Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post

They should take him to court.
                  Haha Sly is the last guy entitled to call anyone a "cheater." Anyone can notice his 100% fake "hair," the guy was getting bald since his Rocky I days, anyone could plainly see that, and now in his 70's or something he is supposed to have MORE HAIR than in his early 30's? Yeah, right!

And don't get me started on the truckload of drugs (steroids and more) he had to take to transform from a semi-muscular fat guy into a super-shredded guy, veins and striations popping everywhere, keeping around the same weight... if there's a cheater on this planet when it comes to physique, that is Sylvester, he may be a genius for his masterpiece Rocky I, Rambo I and to a much lesser degree the sequels, but EVEN AS A JOKE, he has no authority to call anyone a cheater lol!
                  Last edited by sterilizer; 03-06-2018, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• This is delicious!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• the fight should be postponed for 2-3 months so Canelo can be tested regularly and gets clean

Comment

Working...
                      X