No announcement yet.

Trump's cognitive ability is normal - BBC News

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

He didn't call them brainwashed for nothing.

Comment

You superfans keep losing, and looking stupid in the process.

First it was the Russian collusion that you guys were gonna get Trump with. That's obviously not happening.

Then you guys decided to claim he's mentally unfit under as per the 25th Amendment. That one just blew up in your faces.

What hair-brained, Wile E Coyote scheme will y'all come up with next?

Comment

but the party of maxine waters, nancy pelosi, hillary clinton, p*ssy hat wearers, and transgenders with mustaches kept telling me he was mentally unfit doe.

Comment

If you ever wanted proof that MCC is nothing more than a ****ty propagandist for Marxist scum, look no further than his posts in this thread :bull****9:

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
            If you ever wanted proof that MCC is nothing more than a ****ty propagandist for Marxist scum, look no further than his posts in this thread :bull****9:
            Yet all my posts are facts. Something Trump & his supporters knows nothing about

Comment

Yet all my posts are facts. Something Trump & his supporters knows nothing about
              No, all your posts are propaganda. And THAT is the only fact. Maybe you should go back to race baiting because you're an epic fail at pamphleteering.

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
                No, all your posts are propaganda. And THAT is the only fact. Maybe you should go back to race baiting because you're an epic fail at pamphleteering.
                Which post wasn't a fact?

Facts are propaganda to Trump supporters

Comment

Says the guy who put me on ignore because I cited facts he wanted to avoid.

All your talking points, Gotcha! games, and attrition tactics aside, Trump aint going anywhere.

Mark my words.

Comment

Distorted facts are propaganda. You deal in agit-prop, presumably because you're Communist scum. Either way you're done. You get binned with the rest of the commie ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Says the guy who put me on ignore because I cited facts he wanted to avoid.

All your talking points, Gotcha! games, and attrition tactics aside, Trump aint going anywhere.

Mark my words.
                      He's a propagandist pure and simple. He'll distort, deflect, and outright lie. It's right out of Lenin's playbook. The thing is he's so clumsy at it he convinces no one outside of the true believing useful idiots (Lenin's term, what you call "Grubers").

Comment

Working...
                      X