Divisions below heavyweight are like the special olympics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divisions below heavyweight are like the special olympics

Great fight last night! Had me on the edge of mt seat. Salute to both guys

This is what boxing is all about, the biggest and best fighting each other. Historically it's always been about the heavies and for good reason, they're the strongest, meanest and most unbeatable fighters that exist.

A big man will always beat a good little man, we don't have size divisions in other sports like basketball and NFL do we? These little men are pretenders, in their own little lane.

The heavyweights are the real ones. The real ass kickers. Lower weights should be considered like the lower leagues.

Hell no. The heavies are famoud because uts about the biggest abd the baddest dude. And who knocks out who and what. But when it comes to fluidity the lower division always eclipse the heavyweight division

Comment

I bet that 12 year old that stole your shoes looked like Anthony Joshua to you

Comment

Heavyweight is definitely the most important division, but lower weights can be fun to watch.

Comment

Lomachenko is far more skilled than Anthony Joshua. Or than Wladimir Klitschko for that matter.

Comment

Obviously this guy don't know sh it about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Lomachenko is far more skilled than Anthony Joshua. Or than Wladimir Klitschko for that matter.
              ....that was not the point.

Comment

To each their own.

I wasn't a big fan of the Heavies, most were slow, sluggish, fat or out of shape, and constantly hugging/clinching each other, looking to land that big Sunday punch since they were so gassed and tired. Tyson was the only one that was exciting to watch.

Comment

manlets need love too.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    ....that was not the point.
                    He said the heavyweights are the real ass kickers.

I enjoy watching the big guys bomb each other out as much as anybody else, when it happens. But there's no need to disrespect the smaller men especially if they have superior ass kicking skills.

Comment

Working...
                    X