No announcement yet.

Did AJ answer the questions tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did AJ answer the questions tonight?

He took some big punches. He took a massive punch that would KOed 99% HW. He came on strong in the 2nd part. He boxed very well.

I think he is a real deal!

i don't know man, wlad is 41 and was out for almost 2 years. he almost stopped him in the same round where he went down, dropped him in the following round. i don't know why he didn't went for the kill in the seventh

people complain or criticize the klitschko's era for being weak, this one isn't that much stronger imo, the only one who poses a treat to AJ is ortiz to me.

Comment

Agreed and this fight is going to make him muuuch better.

Now that he knows what it takes to win it back from the brink in the championship rounds, it's going to make him that much more dangerous.
      Last edited by RA-Box; 04-29-2017, 05:09 PM.

Comment

I respect both fighters greatly, and AJ fought a great fight. But he did not answer questions. The way he gassed in the 5th and 6th was extremely troubling. Wlad knows that if he went for the kill in 6th and 7th he would have won.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          i don't know man, wlad is 41 and was out for almost 2 years. he almost stopped him in the same round where he went down, dropped him in the following round. i don't know why he didn't went for the kill in the seventh

people complain or criticize the klitschko's era for being weak, this one isn't that much stronger imo, the only one who poses a treat to AJ is ortiz to me.
          He did go for the kill but Joshua kept dodging the killer left hook.

Comment

Don't forget the kids had under 20 pro fights

Comment

He proved a lot.

Took some bombs, recovered well from being badly hurt and carried that power into the final rounds.

He is the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                He took some big punches. He took a massive punch that would KOed 99% HW. He came on strong in the 2nd part. He boxed very well.

I think he is a real deal!

Some, not all.

We have yet to see him with a defensive mastermind and real killer like Tyson Fury.

Comment

Anthony Joshua is the real deal. Fighting a peak Tyson Fury could do over 100,000 in attendance.

Comment

he lost every round after the KD until the stoppage.

how's that coming on strong in 2nd half? he took legit 6 rounds to recover

Comment

Working...
                    X