X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Forget your meds this morning?.
    Mourinho smashes one out to Willian every night.

You do know Mourinho, right? He doesn't really like good young players. Willian is his dream player.

He'd love to see Willian clearing a ball off the line instead of Martial lighting someone up. That's his nature.

Just give him us.

Take Willian.

Comment

• "He's the best English midfield player by a street. I've worked with all the midfield players for 4 years. He could play in any single team in this country & live in that team."

- Gary Neville on Wilshere

Comment

• I was telling you lot that about Wilshere in here when he was being farmed out on loan to Bournemouth and most Arsenal fans had written him off. ''Wilshere wouldn't get into our starting 11 now'' was a line i had seen from loads of Arsenal fans.

First time i ever saw him play was as a 16 year old in the reserves cup final against our reserves....he absolutely ran the fooking show and was head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch, could see instantly the lad was a once in a generation sort of talent, he hasn't turned out as great as he could have been due to injuries but make no mistake if he weren't so injury prone he'd probably be running the show at a big club right now. He's a natural born footballer, just one of them who is gifted from birth. Can't teach what he has.

Tbf though it's not a really a big accolade being called the best English midfielder right now...who has he got to compete with? None of the other English CM's right now are actual good footballers, they're good athletes and good hard working players but none are actually any good with the ball at their feet. Wilshere is so comfortable with the ball at his feet you'd think he was Spanish. The rest are just dogs and are terrified of having the ball.

Comment

• Bakayoko is so crap he could be English

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
            "He's the best English midfield player by a street. I've worked with all the midfield players for 4 years. He could play in any single team in this country & live in that team."

- Gary Neville on Wilshere
            Gary Neville doesn't know ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Gary Neville doesn't know ****

.. Ouch!!

Comment

• I still feel like Bakayoko has a bit of Yaya Toure in him.

He's still only 23 as well. Matic was a nobody in Portugal at that age. While Bakayoko is still in his first season in the Prem.

We'd all love for every single player that is signed to our respective clubs to hit the ground running and be a star but this is real life not a video game. It takes time to adjust, takes time to develop chemistry with team mates, and takes time to come into their own from a young age. Specially when coming from a 1 club monopoly-league in France.

I still got some belief in Bakayoko. Despite him moving like Mikel in recent games. If he can get his offensive game rolling and find the target even 30% more on those long range shots. He'll be 10x what Matic was.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  I still feel like Bakayoko has a bit of Yaya Toure in him.

He's still only 23 as well. Matic was a nobody in Portugal at that age. While Bakayoko is still in his first season in the Prem.

We'd all love for every single player that is signed to our respective clubs to hit the ground running and be a star but this is real life not a video game. It takes time to adjust, takes time to develop chemistry with team mates, and takes time to come into their own from a young age. Specially when coming from a 1 club monopoly-league in France.

I still got some belief in Bakayoko. Despite him moving like Mikel in recent games. If he can get his offensive game rolling and find the target even 30% more on those long range shots. He'll be 10x what Matic was.
                  I see abit of Patrick Viera myself. Hopefully he can be as good as him. Can't believe people compared Bakayoko to Makalele when he was still at Monaco. Chelsea's great, Makalele, to me had a flawless game against Ronaldinho's Barcelona.

Bakayoko right now < Babayaro back in the day.

I don't know if Wenger willing to swap Bakayoko with Wheelchair. Maybe Abou Diaby still hurts him.

Comment

• well Dybala and marchisio are out for atleast 30 days, it is confirmed they wont made it in the first leg Vs Totteham. is a good thing tho, with out dybala Juve play more agressive and compact, the three games juve play without dybala (napoli, inter, roma) Juve actually play better as a team. hope Pjanic not injured in the last minute, he's on fire this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                      well Dybala and marchisio are out for atleast 30 days, it is confirmed they wont made it in the first leg Vs Totteham. is a good thing tho, with out dybala Juve play more agressive and compact, the three games juve play without dybala (napoli, inter, roma) Juve actually play better as a team. hope Pjanic not injured in the last minute, he's on fire this season.
                      Allegri's joining the Roman's Empire mateman..

Comment

Working...
                      X