This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    Agreed, same reason him or crouchy would be in my England squad at a tournament.

Think he'd suit chelsea tbh. I doubt it happens though.
    Yeah.. he is totally different to what Chelsea have.. the year United won the treble we had 4 good strikers who all brought something different

Carrol isn't pleasing on the eye (most of the time) but he has a use to be sure

Comment

• United need to build around Pogba for the next 5 years or so.. his price tag was huge (at the time) but other then De Gea he feels like the only player that is world class.. like genuine top 10 player in the world

Comment

• Chelsea have made a bid for Alexis now apparently.

#BringCescHome

Comment

• On another subject, how good is The Ox. He's proper tearing chit up atm

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
            On another subject, how good is The Ox. He's proper tearing chit up atm
            Best i've ever seen him play in his whole career yesterday. If he can continue like that he'd sort our central midfield right out.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
              Chelsea have made a bid for Alexis now apparently.

#BringCescHome
              I think Cesc is a lovely
              footballer but too slow for the game. Chelsea do all these things with the formation just to accommodate him. Yes he can pass but it ain't worth it.

That Sanchez is lies. Agent trying to hike his wages up even more. Chelsea ain't paying anyone 300k a week. It would kill us.

Even Tibo wants 200k. For what? He's not even a top 5 keeper on this league never mind the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                I think Cesc is a lovely
                footballer but too slow for the game. Chelsea do all these things with the formation just to accommodate him. Yes he can pass but it ain't worth it.

That Sanchez is lies. Agent trying to hike his wages up even more. Chelsea ain't paying anyone 300k a week. It would kill us.

Even Tibo wants 200k. For what? He's not even a top 5 keeper on this league never mind the world
                Just seeing Cesc and Jack in our midfield would be fun though. Sod it, get Song back as well. Bring back Wenger-ball.

Comment

• RIP big Cyrille Regis. An inspiration, a trailblazer and a f**king nice bloke as well; I spoke to him only a few weeks ago. 59 is no age at all.

Comment

• Saw Chelsea bidding for Dirty Sanchez as well. They better kidnap him if they gonna lose a player to Manure Devils again. Think Conte will prefer compatriot Vidal doe. Carroll will be a consolation to Dirty Sanchez at least to me.

I never gonna doubt Chelsea recruitment after Marcos Alonso and re-signing David Luiz although they gonna sell him again. Plus Christmas Carroll is English so that's always nice. He would've put away at least one goal given the chances Morata had against Arsenal.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                      RIP big Cyrille Regis. An inspiration, a trailblazer and a f**king nice bloke as well; I spoke to him only a few weeks ago. 59 is no age at all.
                      RIP Cyril.

Great sporting family too. A few of his relatives went to my high school including Jason Roberts. I think John Regis the 400 metre runner was related too wasn't he?

Comment

Working...
                      X