• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by //// View Post
    Guess this proves Trump right.

Where are the apologies?

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
      California, Colorado, and Washington soon to be dark blue on that map.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        You can't leave without a passport, that is the govt giving you permission
        Try again.

You can walk right over the border into Mexico without one. Legally too.

It's really popular during Spring Break for alot of Texas kids. Thousands do it, or at least did before the border got too violent.

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Guess you were wrong about them getting locked up.
        I've not been wrong on anything. Cuba puts people in prison for trying to leave Cuba. They also execute thrm. We do not.

So how are you getting on with that literacy question?
        We've moved past that.

Please keep up here. Score your Gotcha! points and move on to answering my question.

How can you consider Cuba "superior" to the US when Cuba kills and imprisons it's citizens who try to leave?

I need an answer sometime this century, please.

If you're going to duck my points and questions and engage in obfuscation attrition tactics and thus avoid two-way discourse, I'll be happy to put you on Ignore.

If you can't defend your own statements, your ideas have been defeated in open debate and you serve no purpose to me.

So let's get to you addressing my points and questions.
        Last edited by 1bad65; 01-15-2018, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          If they are starving how are they out living Americans?
          That's moot to my question.

Tackle my question, finally, and then we'll move back to me addressing yours.

I'm addressing yours, time for you to do the same buddy.

It's about two-way discourse, not you asking all the questions while giving no answers yourself.

Does Cuba have a higher life expectancy than the US?
          Same as above.

It's now your turn to address my questions and points, as I addressed yours.

Then we go back to me answering yours. You know, back-and-forth. I don't do one-ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            California, Colorado, and Washington soon to be dark blue on that map.
            Without a hint of irony, I suspect San Francisco is already navy if not midnight blue.

Comment

• Perdue & Cotton are now confirmed white supremacist protecting another confirmed white supremacist

After taking the weekend to reflect on a combative White House meeting in which President Donald Trump reportedly referred to African countries as "****hole countries," U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham said Monday he is even more determined to reach an immigration deal with hardliners in his own party.

In his most extensive comments yet about Thursday's explosive Oval Office meeting, the Seneca Republican again declined to confirm whether Trump specifically used the term "****hole" to describe the countries.

But, in what appeared to be a direct jab at Sens. Tom Cotton and David Perdue, Graham said, "My memory hasn't evolved. I know what was said and I know what I said." Sen. Tim Scott, R-North Charleston, said Friday that Graham told him media reports of what Trump said were “basically accurate."
              https://www.postandcourier.com/politics/graham-my-memory-hasn-t-evolved-on-meeting-where-others/article_8c2fe722-fa06-11e7-8443-97610df90839.html

Comment

• Democrat Senator from Colorado, Michael Bennett, refused to call Trump a racist because it would hurt Trump's feelings. Wake up black people!!! No matter if it's D or R both will do whatever it takes to protect the white supremacist power structure in this country. Be safe tho

Comment

• They've already perma-banned the worst of the Boxing Scene's white supremacists. They really need to start doing likewise with the hate whitey bigots too.

Comment

• Who cares if he said it or not.

Its true, and thats what really counts.

You're really playing alot of Gotcha! bs lately. Can't blame you, as you can't debate big picture issues much anymore.

The Russia collusion nonsense is about played out, and come February your team will have been showed to have lied to Americans about the Trump tax bill once people's paychecks show the effects of the Trump tax cuts.

It's getting harder and harder for you Team D superfans. But never abandon the team. Remember guys, team loyalty over everything, even your own paychecks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Democrat Senator from Colorado, Michael Bennett, refused to call Trump a racist because it would hurt Trump's feelings. Wake up black people!!! No matter if it's D or R both will do whatever it takes to protect the white supremacist power structure in this country. Be safe tho
                      Saying a ****hole country is a ****hole country is not racist. You black supremacists are creating what you supposedly want to fight against... racism. This moronic calling of anything you don't like to hear racist is getting tiring. Go to one of those ****hole countries if you are so against white run countries. Go be a kang and sheeit. Defecate in the streets, get enslaved by your own to get them diamonds, and all the other benefits of no whitey leading. You might be able to still receive gimmie dats from a sponsor for 10 cents a day too. It's so oppressive here so why not leave... naahmean

Comment

Working...
                      X