Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koki Kameda Plans To Come Out of Retirement To Fight Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Koki Kameda Plans To Come Out of Retirement To Fight Again

On Monday, January 1, at Differ Ariake in Tokyo there was a boxing function under the promotion of Kyoei Boxing Gym in Tokyo with a live broadcast of Abema TV, which is an internet television company for personal computer or smartphone users. The commentator was retired former super featherweight world champion Takashi Uchiyama.
    [Click Here To Read More]

On this card, Daiki face off with four men (not boxers), one after another, in three round bouts. And there was a grand prize of ten million yen ($89,100) for the winner if they were capable of knocking Daiki out.

Is there any footage of this?

Comment

I have posted several times a detached retina is not the end of a Fighters career it's all about the type of surgery he has and recuperatory time and then of course being cleared by whatever commission he's fighting with or for... Kamedawas a good and exciting fighter and I hope he still has some of his ability left could put a little additional fuel to this division...

Comment

I have posted several times a detached retina is not the end of a Fighters career it's all about the type of surgery he has and recuperatory time and then of course being cleared by whatever commission he's fighting with or for... Kamedawas a good and exciting fighter and I hope he still has some of his ability left could put a little additional fuel to this division...

Comment

Koki Kameda

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post

Daiki had the detached retina, not Koki, right?

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
            I have posted several times a detached retina is not the end of a Fighters career
            Well you posted twice about it in this thread alone.

Comment

Huge News for Japanese Boxing.

Koki vs Naoya Inoue would be a MEGA FIGHT in Japan, probably the biggest fight in Japanese Boxing History.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
                Huge News for Japanese Boxing.

Koki vs Naoya Inoue would be a MEGA FIGHT in Japan, probably the biggest fight in Japanese Boxing History.
                Easily the biggest fight in Japanese history period. Bigger than Godzilla vs Mecha Godzilla or even Rikidozan vs Lou Thesz. ****, it's probably bigger than Japan vs USA in WW2.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
                  Easily the biggest fight in Japanese history period. Bigger than Godzilla vs Mecha Godzilla

Comment

Working...
                  X