Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Crushes Erickson Lubin - Knockout in One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlos are still garbage until they step up to a real opponent and stop feasting on bums then I’ll give them their props, but right now they still have not show me they are the real deal

Comment

Damn Lubin looked small as hell next to Jermell with them tiny shoulders. Best part was Jim Gray trolling to say if he wanted Lara!

Comment

Lubin was gonna expose Charlo doe.

Comment

Lions only! They can say whatever they want, he knocked the **** outa that ***** ass bum

Comment

I thought it would look look like J Rock vs Charlo possibly. Close tactical fight and then a big shot. Yeah, I was wrong! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
              can any of the Charlos face an elite opponent to see if they're any good?

I feel like I've been seeing them for the past 6 years and I still don't know whats up
              Mestizo hatred...as usual

If their names were Charlovic you'd see what's up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
                Charlos are still garbage until they step up to a real opponent and stop feasting on bums then I’ll give them their props, but right now they still have not show me they are the real deal
                give him their credit u ****ing bum u said he would lose.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                  can any of the Charlos face an elite opponent to see if they're any good?

I feel like I've been seeing them for the past 6 years and I still don't know whats up
                  Blame Andrade for your headache. Andrade was originally Charlo's second mandatory after Hatley. Andrade ran away and fought Culcay for the WBA regular belt and the wbc had to organise a new mandatory (Lubin) for Charlo.

Then Andrade ran away to middleweight just as the WBA was about to order he fight the WBA super champ (Lara).

Andrade is the reason you aint seen the big fights at 154. He keeps ducking and pulling out of fights and mandatory positions.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
                    They are both the real deal. They fight angry as hell and they are going to both be champions for a long time!

Comment

That was shocking. Lubin looked good, composed, then lights out. Caught him on the ear, that was weird watching him try to get up and his body wouldn't move lol

Comment

Working...
                      X