No announcement yet.

Moment of silence please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moment of silence please

On this day 2 years ago an entire fan base was dismantled and never the same. Come pay your respects

I think we were all taken for a lot money for a little bit of a fight. Because of that, I am truly hurt.

Comment

Are you going to be handing out illegal IVs? I recall quite a bit of silence by USADA and NSAC after that incident.

Comment

In before 40 plus pages and alot of slow motion videos...LARRYXXX WAS HERE!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Are you going to be handing out illegal IVs? I recall quite a bit of silence by USADA and NSAC after that incident.
          if needed yes. some posters may relive that night and pass out from anger

Comment

Thats why Spoon23, djtmal and pasawakyo are going so hard today. I'll leave them alone.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                On this day 2 years ago an entire fan base was dismantled and never the same. Come pay your respects

Stupid fawking thread. Almost as stupid and floyds pitty pat holding safety first approach to the fight of his life and almost as stupid is pacs fake shoulder injury

Comment

You casuals make me laugh

So what pacquiao lost? He won 8 divisions and he was a speculator crowd pleaser who bought a lot more to the sport than technical ability and purity

You also forget the fight was only so hyped cos floyd dodged him so long. Pacquiao just wanted to try and be the best. He failed but if ur failing it means ur trying which is more than u losers posting on a forum slagging him off are doing

Floyd won fair and square but manny is still on of my fave boxers and u hates can **** off

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post

sums it up right there

Comment

Working...
                    X