No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is the one and only Great Asian boxer there will be no more

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao is the one and only Great Asian boxer there will be no more

Pacman is the exception to the rule, there will never be another great Asian fighter. Pacquiao is the anomaly.

Most of the Asian boxers I seen suck, the Japanese only fight in JApan and then get exposed when they go stateside.

Nonito fell off, Viloria fell off, who else? zou shiming? come on man.

Pacquiao is the only Asian who crossed over and did great feats in boxing that wont be matched in a long time.

There will never be another Asian superstar to crossover like Pac.

The only way you will see another Asian star is if he is Half White or Half black a mixed who is handsome.

The only way is if the next boxer from Asia is handsome mixed like these guys

Ggg is half asian

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Ggg is half asian
      He doesnt recognize his Korean side neither did Kostya, they identify as eastern block fighters.

Comment

Asian fighters need to move stateside for training and diet. also supplements. let's be real. all boxers are on **** at the top.

I see these Japanese manlets with their smooth girl hairless bodies. you just know they didn't get enough testosterone in the womb.

they can't be in athletics and eating soy sauce and tofu all day everyday. that chit shrinks your balls.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          Asian fighters need to move stateside for training and diet. also supplements. let's be real. all boxers are on **** at the top.

I see these Japanese manlets with their smooth girl hairless bodies. you just know they didn't get enough testosterone in the womb.

they can't be in athletics and eating soy sauce and tofu all day everyday. that chit shrinks your balls.
          yeah man thats why Pac is the exception. He doesnt eat tofu, dude eats steak daily and has hard bones only thing is he is short.

If they had some mixed half black filipino or half white filipino who was tall and had a good chin and boxing skills then they can succeed but Pac is the exception most of these jap boxers got that soy bean body and tofu muscles very weak.

Comment

These bizarre Hectari rants used to irritate me but they've somehow become endearing. Like an Adult Swim cartoon, they're confusing and inappropriate, but still lots of fun at the same time.

Comment

Some Kazakh fighters are beasts and even if there's a level of admixture there, I would consider some of them to be Asian. So there's that. I know the Mongols have strong genes as well.

Comment

I'm hoping the Chinese get into boxing to give the Mexicans some competition in the lighter weight divisions.

On average they're just not big enough for the heavier divisions.

Except for the occasional freak like Taishan Dong.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  Ggg is half asian
                  his dad and 3 of his 4 granparents are russian

He has very little korean in him

koreans are softies who cant fight

he owes everything he is to his superior russian genes

GGG is a proud soviet warrior

just like Kovalev, Beterbiev, Usyk, Lomachenko, the Klitschkos, etc

the cream of the crop of boxing, all soviets, all ¨russian¨

murica and the rest of the world cant hide anymore behind the iron curtain from these superior slavic warriors

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                    his dad and 3 of his 4 granparents are russian

He has very little korean in him

koreans are softies who cant fight

he owes everything he is to his superior russian genes

GGG is a proud soviet warrior

just like Kovalev, Beterbiev, Usyk, Lomachenko, the Klitschkos, etc

the cream of the crop of boxing, all soviets, all ¨russian¨

murica and the rest of the world cant hide anymore behind the iron curtain from these superior slavic warriors
                    The Klits are soft as they come.

An ex-MW made Vitali quit on his stool
                    Vlad is easier to topple than an electric tooth brush.

Comment

Working...
                    X