No announcement yet.

Today's lounge front page....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's lounge front page....

I give you ****s a bit of praise for your efforts in MY lounge, and you let the side down again.

I log on this morning looking for something interesting to read, and here's what I find....

What's a lot of alcohol poisoning? - Ironically enough, I was going to do a parody of possible Beer threads, and amongst the usual "do you like blinking (poll)" I was going to say "back when Mark Wahlberg was Markie Mark, this is how we made the party start..." but then the daft **** ACTUALLY DOES THAT ALREADY. Dude, we all like music, but just quoting song lyrics ain't a discussion topic. The odd time on a slow day, okay, but you need to up your game.

Is Brush a bum - You ****s know where The Thunderdome is located, right? (See also: LarryX dancing)

How firm is your handshake? what is the proper way to shake a person's hand? - The daft **** even mentions almost the entire forum just so he can get replies to this crap. What next? "How loud are your farts?" (ah, crap, I've just given Beercules a new thread idea there...)

What are some simple easy things I can do to be more attractive to women - This AlexKid "do I have a tail between my legs, and why does it sometimes salute?" crap is killing the lounge stone dead like a cancer.

Official 4th of July (Independence Day) Celebration Thread! - Why are you celebrating that for, Boston, it was a terrible movie. But seriously folks, I can't understand where you Fat Yanks are with these celebration dates. I tried to join in once and set up a "happy 9/11 day" thread, only to get banned for two months.

any car guys out there? looking for a 2016 mid-sized SUV with 3rd row seating - Yeah, it's a good job you posted here, the site's a car dealership, you flaccid **** weasel. This guy's setting his stake early for the top three shittest posters of July, ain't he?

The GOAT? Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Bret Hart or... - Holy shit, it's a wrestling thread. Honestly, you could watch Ballet with a dildo up your ass while Elton John ejaculates glitter in your face and it STILL wouldn't be as gay as wrestling.

Another Childhood Movie in Tarzan Turned Into A Racism Crap - Honestly, I saw the trailers for the new Tarzan movie and I thought to myself "that's gonna be another Smultronstället", so I was really disappointed by this review. Still, there's always Independence Day: Resurgence, I bet that'll be good.

Underrated Bodies - I like talking about boobies as much as the next guy (dunno what the lounge likes about massives asses though), but the way this is worded, it's like a 12 year old's masturbation fantasy. "Hey, chip, whose boobs are underrated? I need to whack off."

UP YOUR GAME, ****S.

Ye old ****

Comment

Working...
    X