Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

could/would/should pacquiao be BOOED upon his next ring entrance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Mayweather's a drug cheat and couldn't beat him fairly, you deal with it
    Which drug was he caught using?

Comment

I don't think he'll be booed, nor do I think he'd deserve that after such a spectacular career. But I do feel like he let everyone down on May 2nd, one way or another. Either he went into the fight knowing he had an injury and couldn't win, or the injury was a huge exaggeration in order to cover the shame of such a bad performance. I really wanted Manny to win that night, only because I hated how Floyd had every advantage and was actually bragging about having spies in Manny's camp + knowing every secret and detail.

Comment

Originally posted by meme_man View Post
        Don't bother me one bit now in the future if he get caught like Lance Armstrong you have a point but until then 48 is another victim like the guy in your avi.
        The information is already out there, if you can't bear to look at it, that ain't my problem.

When he came down to it, he didn't have the self-belief to fight Pacquiao clean so he cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I'm still waiting to see Mayweather getting questioned by congress like they did Sosa and Big Mac since this a big story lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            The information is already out there, if you can't bear to look at it, that ain't my problem.

When he came down to it, he didn't have the self-belief to fight Pacquiao clean so he cheated.
            Ok brother but all I know is pac lost. May the force be with you pal.

Comment

The same drug Lance Armstrong was caught using.

Comment

He was dehydrated wasn't he bro?

Keep your head in the sand if you must but it is what it is.

Comment

Why would he be booed? most rational people knows he wasn't injured. He just needed an excuse to make his dire performance or non-performance seem OK.

Comment

yeah.

the ppl who will drive/fly hundreds/thousands of miles and pay to see pacquiao fight will boo him.

Comment

After everything he has achieved, after all he has given us for so many years, you think booing him, like he is a pantomime villain, is an option?

Maybe if you are really reeeeally ******ed and 9 yrs old. Maybe.

Comment

Working...
                      X