No announcement yet.

Woman drinks entire bottle of cognac before flight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman drinks entire bottle of cognac before flight

This made me laugh. They wouldn't allow her to bring the bottle on the flight because it was too much liquid, so she downed the whole thing instead and blacked out

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...d-luggage.html

What's the most anyone has drank on here? Not for bragging rights just curious to see how stupid people can be with drinking. Most I've had was 24 pack of beers before, during and after the 2006 World Cup.

Damn

It's hard to say how much I've drank in a day, a bottle of Majorska sounds right.

Hard to say how many beers, too many I guess lol

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      This made me laugh. They wouldn't allow her to bring the bottle on the flight because it was too much liquid, so she downed the whole thing instead and blacked out

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...d-luggage.html

What's the most anyone has drank on here? Not for bragging rights just curious to see how stupid people can be with drinking. Most I've had was 24 pack of beers before, during and after the 2006 World Cup.
      Really? Like what about partying hard?

I can't say for certain how much I've had at most but as a rough estimate it would have to be 20+ beers, half a bottle or more vodka, probably a dozen palm bays and a few of those smirnoff little green apple bottles...

I was throwing up pretty hard but felt good in the morning when I woke up sitting in a chair at my friends kitchen table

That was the hardest I've ever partied (though I've been to a few where I've come close) and it was about 3 weeks ago

Comment

Most I ever drank at once was a whole bottle of jack when I found out my first girl in high school cheated on me with this mother****er who was in college.

I stole it out of my uncle's drawer and I had heard or seen before that people drink alcohol to kill pain, and my whole world was crashing down on me at the time. So I literally chugged the whole thing. It hurt but It didn't hurt as much as what that slut was putting me through so I just kept going until it was gone.

I remember getting dizzy than a mother****er.. and then smashing **** cuz I couldn't get her out of my head and then when i got tired, i just crashed on the ground, couldn't open my eyes, everything was spinning and I said hey, this is a good enough place to lay down and then I blacked out.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
          Really? Like what about partying hard?

I can't say for certain how much I've had at most but as a rough estimate it would have to be 20+ beers, half a bottle or more vodka, probably a dozen palm bays and a few of those smirnoff little green apple bottles...

I was throwing up pretty hard but felt good in the morning when I woke up sitting in a chair at my friends kitchen table

That was the hardest I've ever partied (though I've been to a few where I've come close) and it was about 3 weeks ago
          Haha you're nuts, that's definitely a lot. And a case is probably the most or a 750 ml/26er of Havana club. I drink really fast so I gradually slow down as the night goes on.

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
          Most I ever drank at once was a whole bottle of jack when I found out my first girl in high school cheated on me with this mother****er who was in college.

I stole it out of my uncle's drawer and I had heard or seen before that people drink alcohol to kill pain, and my whole world was crashing down on me at the time. So I literally chugged the whole thing. It hurt but It didn't hurt as much as what that slut was putting me through so I just kept going until it was gone.

I remember getting dizzy than a mother****er.. and then smashing **** cuz I couldn't get her out of my head and then when i got tired, i just crashed on the ground, couldn't open my eyes, everything was spinning and I said hey, this is a good enough place to lay down and then I blacked out.
          Going into other people's drawers doesn't end well for you

Comment

Haha you're nuts, that's definitely a lot. And a case is probably the most or a 750 ml/26er of Havana club. I drink really fast so I gradually slow down as the night goes on.
            Yeah, honestly I usually don't even drink that much but when I get going there's no stopping me. That night I also took a good dozen or so bong rips and did a rotation with 2 4 gram blunts. One of the craziest nights for me for sure. Event though I didn't get laid...

Comment

=
              Going into other people's drawers doesn't end well for you

Comment

I have downed 40 beers once and surprising when I finally crashed and woke up the next day I just had to throw up and felt normal. Usually when I drink I get bad hangovers not this time.

Comment

I drank two fifths of Hennessy one New Years & I was seeing elves n **** & think I mighta almost alcohol poisoned myself or f#cked something up. Haven't been so drunk ever & can't even take a whiff of Hennessy anymore without feeling sick.

Comment

When i was young i done 24 beer bongs one afternoon lol. I was by myself so i had to rig it up to a mates clothes line. Pour it in then wind that fu@ker up and away i went.
                    Another time i drank bout 1.5 litres of rum. Got king hit and my jaw broken in two places. Found out a few hours later that a dude hit me lol I didn't even know

Comment

Working...
                    X