No announcement yet.

HBO want commitment from Cotto for Canelo next if they broadcast his fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    Nope: it's in their best interest to make Cotto vs Floyd... (Floyd pays both for the belt and for Roc...)
    ... Plain shit -- not boxing...
    I dont see Floyd vs Cotto 2 happening. I think a Canelo is more realistic.
    Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
    either that or cotto/gggg
    A fight vs GGG would make them money but nowhere near the money a fight vs Canelo would make them.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
      Are you talking about good fights with GGG in your pic? So Wilie Monroe was the best GG could find when Cotto said no? I'm supposed to believe that? SO Cotto can't duck GGG but GGG can duck real contenders? **** out of here
      Seriously, who is he ducking? My god, GGG haters really piss me off lately, they say the stupidest ****

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
        Seriously, who is he ducking? My god, GGG haters really piss me off lately, they say the stupidest ****
        Obviously he should have faced Lee, Quillin, Lemieux or N'Dam as these guys are all currently available with nothing scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
          And they always make the same stupid statements over and over again but never offer any alternatives for GGG to fight. The rare times that they do give a name, they always name people from another division or someone who already has a fight signed or some fighter who fits both categories. IDIOTS.

Comment

Working...
          X