No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach "if Manny slips in camp hes done"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach "if Manny slips in camp hes done"

I dont think I have ever heard of a trainer pull a fighter in a high profile fight and tell him to call it quits or leave camp. I think Freddie is being honest but Top Rank has spent millions already promoting this fight and if Manny does show decline in camp I highly doubt Roach would leave.

Manny looked great against Marquez intill he got KTFO, Best he's looked since 2009/2010...

The effect of this knockout won't show in camp (unless he gets dropped by sparring partners and his chin is shot to **** with no punch resistance)... He is going to beat Rios up even if he is at 80 percent physically from being lazy...
    Last edited by miniq; 08-16-2013, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Jesus. How many Manny camp controversies are going to be used to sell fights? Might as well have Michael Koncz sleep with Jinkee this site will cream over that one.

Comment

Isn't Freddie gonna miss the 1st part of camp anyway, since he is training Cotto???

Comment

Same cr4p as always pay no attention to Roach, he is beginning to lose his marbles I think. He says some rubbish like this all the time, it's hard for him as Khan left, Pac lost, and others aren't exactly performing either.

If Pac still has an engine he will stop Rios.

Rios can be hurt he's not Margarito, and never will be.

Comment

Working...
          X