No announcement yet.

Khan vs Broner at 140. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    Khan I believe can beat everyone if he just box and stays on the outside. BUt he never does that.
    Because he'd get KO'd, if he didn't throw in bunches. He lacks the one punch power to keep guys off him. has no choice, but to throw like a wild man sometimes.

Comment

Khan has the tools to get it done against Broner - Broner isn't a swarmer. He's very methodical with his pressure. He actually fights at a pace that fairly suits Khan. But will Amir's chin stand up? Broner could time him with the check hook or straight right, but it's hard to say if Broner will be a puncher at 140 lbs. And whatever you think of Amir (I hate him), offensively he has a lot of weapons. Could Broner cope with the speed, combos and power of Amir? What if Amir hit him with the bodyshot that floored Maidana in their fight/took out Judah? Hard to say. I love this fight, make it happen! But Khan has to get back in the limelight, he's lost his last 2 fights

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        Khan I believe can beat everyone if he just box and stays on the outside. BUt he never does that.
        Khan is an excellent combination puncher on the outside, but if his opponent can eat his best shots and close the distance he's immediately in big trouble.

Comment

Khan's footspeed and handspeed would give Broner some problems but he wouldn't land a lot of clean punches. Broner would patiently close the distance and catch Khan with nasty counters and stop him.

Comment

Khan would literally have to fight a perfect disciplined fight. But let's be real. Were talking about Khan.

Comment

broner not even close

Comment

I can only go by recent performances and Khan hasn't given me anything to believe in him in a fight with Broner. Broner has the power to stop Khan, but he probably decisions him because his style although is very aggressive, I think he would end up trying to box Khan.

Comment

Bit soon to start talking about Broner as a devastating puncher. He has plenty of pop, but Demarco took a hell of a lot of clean shots and kept coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Bit soon to start talking about Broner as a devastating puncher. He has plenty of pop, but Demarco took a hell of a lot of clean shots and kept coming.
                    Did you watch the Linares fight? Demarco's chin/heart has got to be ELITE.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
                      Did you watch the Linares fight? Demarco's chin/heart has got to be ELITE.
                      Not knocking Demarco at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X