Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So as of right now, England have NO world champions in Boxing....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
    Nathan Cleverly is a world champion but he's Welsh so does that count?
    Ward is American. Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Yeah, whats that got to do with anything?
      everything you stupid mick! you hate the english your so against them, you want the english to fail, but you follow an english soccer team, who i am guessing you have never been to see or likely never will and the fact your following them has everything to do with the fact they are spending hundreds of millions of pounds on the worlds top players and are likely to be a top force in soccer for many years to come, it really is true what they say about the irish!

Comment

Originally posted by northernmonkey View Post
        everything you stupid mick! you hate the english your so against them, you want the english to fail, but you follow an english soccer team, who i am guessing you have never been to see or likely never will and the fact your following them has everything to do with the fact they are spending hundreds of millions of pounds on the worlds top players and are likely to be a top force in soccer for many years to come, it really is true what they say about the irish!
        You can't use logic with morons. It's best to leave his threads alone.

Comment

Originally posted by northernmonkey View Post
          When did I say I hate england dumbass?

I just made a thread stating they have no world champions right now and they don't, why you upset about it?

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
            You can't use logic with morons. It's best to leave his threads alone.
            WTF brah?

I'm not telling any lies in this thread, In another thread I mentioned atm England had no world champions and a couple of posters where shocked,
            they never realized that.

I just thought I'd let everyone know, whats the problem?

I can't help it that England is full of useless hypejob bums right now?

Comment

Nathan Cleverly? Ricky Burns vacated so I guess he's isn't officially.

Comment

Change the record your beginning to bore everyone, we get it your anti-England/Britain nobody cares you don't have to make several threads trashing guys who regardless of what you say have achieved more than the average boxer.

Comment

Working...
                X