Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can Khan fans say Prescott is begging for a pay day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    Khans a coward and Prescott has this boy terrified.he wants no parts of him and has used every damn excuse in the ****ing book to dodge his father

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    As a MAN.....i'd wanna avenge the man who raped me in 54 seconds and is talking cash money ****...but guess there arnt alot of men on this board..........just alot of b1tches
    As a MAN, you sure do alot of your talking behind a computer, Kahns gone on to become a better fighter where as Prescott has gone onto to..lose to Kevin "the cannabis kid" Mitchell.
    Last edited by yuppie; 09-06-2011, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      And comparing this to Khan-Mayweather....Khan is actually doing things to put himself in a position to fight Floyd. Fighting the top guys in his division, unifying.

What has Prescott done since he hit the jackpot against Amir?

Lose fights and beg for a rematch payday.
      That about sums it up. Prescott's problem is he is likely to lose more fights and when that happens there is no chance of a rematch. I can see why he wants a rematch early that will be his biggest and last big payday.

Comment

My thing is, Prescott is the one who beat Khan. Why is he the one begging for a rematch? The only person that should feel like there is unfinished business is Khan, which he obviously does not. Prescott already has a first round KO over him, so he's obviously pushing for a payday at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
          My thing is, Prescott is the one who beat Khan. Why is he the one begging for a rematch? The only person that should feel like there is unfinished business is Khan, which he obviously does not. Prescott already has a first round KO over him, so he's obviously pushing for a payday at this point.
          Because hes looking at bigger, more significant fights. Prescott will always be there to fall back on.

Its funny to me, if you look at the consensus P4P top 10. A lot of those fighters have losses they never avenged yet never get the same amount of heat Khan does. Manny. Sergio against Margarito. Wladimir against Sanders. JMM vs John. Hopkins took 15 years to rematch Roy.

Comment

he does want a payday. who continuously calls out people they already knocked out? it should be the other way around.

does khan look like a biitch? YES. he should have been demanding the rematch immediately.

Comment

khan should say thanks to prescott and move on. khan learned from that fight ,because when maidana hit his glass chin, he dodged the knockout pretty well. when prescott hit him he ran staraight at him again. the boy is learning.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Because hes looking at bigger, more significant fights. Prescott will always be there to fall back on.

Its funny to me, if you look at the consensus P4P top 10. A lot of those fighters have losses they never avenged yet never get the same amount of heat Khan does. Manny. Sergio against Margarito. Wladimir against Sanders. JMM vs John. Hopkins took 15 years to rematch Roy.
                true, but they didn't get knocked out in less than a minute by someone as non-descript as prescott

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                  true, but they didn't get knocked out in less than a minute by someone as non-descript as prescott
                  Manny got knocked out twice by non-descript fighters. Corrie Sanders was a 40 year old golfer on the verge of retirement when he knocked out Wlad in less than 2 rounds. Sergio was the favourite over a fairly unknown Margarito when he got stopped.

Plus these guys were more established whilst Khan was a 21 year old prospect coming up...

Comment

There is really ****ty logic in this thread. What did Khan do after he said he wanted to fight Floyd? He tried to get every 140 champ in the ring. What did Prescott do with the momentum of the fight against Khan? He went and lost to Vazquez and Kevin Mitchell by large margins.

I have no interest in a Prescott rematch. The guy did Khan a favour, but he did nothing with momentum coming out of that fight.

Khan still says he'll give Precott a rematch if he beats McCloskey (which I'm almost certain Prescott won't beat McCloskey.)

Comment

Khan is probably the richest LWW/WW outside of Pacman and Mayweather. His main concern is taking Floyds 0 before Pacman gets it.

Prescott KO'd Khan and now he's begging for the payday? Doesn't make sense does it. Until you look at who's numero uno at 140.

Comment

Working...
                      X