Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    I don't see why not?

Cintron should be #1 option..

The alternatives should be the WBA and/or IBF title holder.

Clottey should be option 3 or 4.

And, depending when Berto next fight it then the winner of Jones-SK II should be high on that list.

However, Cintron is the easiest to make since both are promoted by Dibella.

And, there is really nothing wrong with this fight.

BTW, I guess last year they offered Maidana fight that Maidana/GBP turned down. Is ridiculous that this mofo wants to be the best JWW in the world fighting at 147.

At least Cintron has size and power that would test Berto chin. And, is not a bad fighter he just a mental midget. But, he can give Berto fits and probably have him in danger.
    Cintron last big fight a 147 he couldn't go past the 7th round why would anyone think he could be effective at 147 anymore and why would he be anyones #1 option at WW? he is better then the names being thrown around right now but a Maidana or even Kotelnik fight is better IMO

Comment

i dont mind a berto-bailey fight.But this berto-cintron trash talking is heating
      up pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Cintron last big fight a 147 he couldn't go past the 7th round why would anyone think he could be effective at 147 anymore and why would he be anyones #1 option at WW? he is better then the names being thrown around right now but a Maidana or even Kotelnik fight is better IMO
        You want Berto to fight JWW's

And you don't want him to fight a guy his own size or bigger.

That makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
          You want Berto to fight JWW's

And you don't want him to fight a guy his own size or bigger.

That makes sense.
          Berto said not too long ago he could still make 140 so yes a 143 or 144 catchweight against a good JrWW is better then draining an average JrMW

Comment

I'm a big Berto fan but I think Cintron is really making Berto look like a bitch. Berto needs to stop this soft competition shit. I gave him a pass for 2009-2010, defended his ass, backed his excuses up. Now it's time for him to give back to the fans. Cintron is making Berto look almost as bad as Caballero was making Juanma look before Caba was beaten by Litzau. Berto needs to step up in 2011. GTFO with that Randall Baily shit. I didn't make an Andre Berto social group for this.

Comment

Are you talking about his fight with Margarito? Berto is no Margarito.

Yes lets watch Berto become the best JWW win the world while fighting at WW. How many more WWs do you want him to face?

And, no Cintron brings a bigger test than those 2 you mention and also bigger test than Bailey. He is not a bad fighter. He just a mental midget but still better than anybody available right now.

Comment

Berto said not too long ago he could still make 140 so yes a 143 or 144 catchweight against a good JrWW is better then draining an average JrMW
                Then he should go campaign at 140. Drop the bogus WBC strap he has and go fight at JWW, if he wants to keep on fighting JWWs.

Is ridiculous for him to keep fighting JWWs at WW. Every other fight is against a JWW is getting to the point where he is becoming a joke.
                Last edited by jrosales13; 01-11-2011, 02:03 AM.

Comment

And, again is not like a Cintron fight is difficult to make. It is very easy to make both are promoted by Dibella. He is willing to do it. Cintron wants it. The only one that is stalling is Berto and/or Al Haymon.

Comment

make it happen.............

Comment

true its the better fight of the two bad options but come on now Berto vs Cintron at 147? you really want to see that ****
                      wait... u freely acknowledge that cintron is a better fight than bailey and yet you still don't want to see berto/cintron?

c'mon man. please explain yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X