Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Derranged/Georges want's to talk to Chief Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post a pic of your horny mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I know there are black hipsters because those bums are all over the place. One even told me you were his cousin, and that you were begging to be initiated as one of them.
      Admit it. You know of the Black Hipsters because you like catchin their snot rockets down your throat in the wee hours of the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Your accusation of me being a hipster is totally baseless. I don't even live in the 5 boroughs, as I've said several times.

I think you're the hipster, since you seem to be so obsessed with them. There are black hipsters, believe it or not.
        Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Stop lyin Georgia. Those spandex and suspenders give you away bruh. And just because you dont live in the 5 boroughs doesnt mean you dont go there to hunt Hipster spunk juice at night.

Us Southerners are't bred to be hipsters so Chief and Hipster wont ever go together bruh.

I guess you'd know there are Black hipsters huh, being that it's you favorite flavor.
        rofl

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Admit it. You know of the Black Hipsters because you like catchin their snot rockets down your throat in the wee hours of the morning.
          Walk around "trendy" parts of Brooklyn. You'll see them. If any fluid from one of those fuckers ever touched me I choke him with his trendy scarf and set his stupid ironic beard on fire.

Im not a hipster. The pictures you've seen of me indicate that I am not. I don't think you even know what a hipster is. That is just some word that you and your bunch of ignorant hillbilly friends picked up and thought it would be funny to call me that.

Anyone who doesn't wear overalls and has a pair of shoes is probably a hipster to you.

Comment

Hey Chief, black hipsters

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

You want hipsters?? THESE are hipsters!!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Derranged you aint have to show your pic in this thread. They already have a couple of threads dedicated to poster's pic.

Comment

Working...
                X