Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Dad Is A Piece Of ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He never cared about me. I'm just gonna leave it at that, it all makes sense now. All the evidence is there.

Comment

Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post
      Why love someone who doesn't care about you or your mom? He obviously didn't love you enough for him to stop cheating on your mom.

Once a cheater always a cheater. You should never give someone a 2nd chance when they cheat because nothing good will come out of it and the person is going to do it again.
      Dissagree, everybody should be entitled to a second chance.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
        that has absolutely nothing to do with the other
        If you love your family, you wouldn't be doing stupid **** in the first place. He's spending money on this woman when he never gave him anything for his birthday and Christmas.

Why would you risk losing your family and network over another woman?

Actions speak louder than words. I would never cheat on my future wifey because I was raised better than that and I'm not going to risk losing my family, network, and reputation over a piece of ass.

Comment

On a lighter note, why is it always the daddies that are fuking up? Hardly ever see people calling their mothers whores and skanks. Us men need to get our **** together.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
            Ash u r the only one who knows what's happening there. but that baby is ur family now and that baby has no fault at anything that happened. If ur dad is a scumbag in ur opinion fine, but trying to screw him over will only affect a person that has nothing to do with any of this. U need to be a man and sit down with him and talk to him like a man. Because all this I hate u thing ain't gonna solve ****

No need to talk to him, he never cared about me. As a kid you don't see that but as you get older you start putting the pieces together. Why didn't he put me in a little league when I asked when I was 9 years old but then he turns around and pays for baseball trips for other mothers sons? Why couldn't he put me in a boxing gym when I asked him when I was 12 but then he can spend his income tax returns that I'M under, and pay young girls to have sex??? How can I defend that man now? Put yourself in my shoes for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by Ash_Ketchum View Post
              He never cared about me. I'm just gonna leave it at that, it all makes sense now. All the evidence is there.
              Excuse me for thinking you sound like a whiny *****, but my pops left when I was 3mos old and Ive never seen or heard from the man so 15 years of presents and no little league doesnt sound all that bad to me. Sounds a whole lot different than he never cared and it sounds as if you are the one who wants to break off all relationships not him. I understand you're in pain and I feel for ya but dont make it into something its not.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                His moms just found out her husbans cheating on him, shes on the bad end... I am not saying he should hate his dad, when did I say that?

I am saying that I can understand his anger and that your wrong to just say "its between them" as if it has nothing to do with him, of course it has loads to do with him hes part of the family.

But family is family... and I find it hard to think of people hating there dad.
                never said u said that, just regarding the particular situation at hand. I understand what u mean, as far as being part of the fam., but all I'm saying is that he is still the dad...props
                hey man, just take it easy and don't do anything stupid u end up regretting. let it cool down for a minute...
                Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post
                If you love your family, you wouldn't be doing stupid **** in the first place. He's spending money on this woman when he never gave him anything for his birthday and Christmas.

Why would you risk losing your family and network over another woman?

Actions speak louder than words. I would never cheat on my future wifey because I was raised better than that and I'm not going to risk losing my family, network, and reputation over a piece of ass.
                So if you cheat on ur wife or the wife cheats on u that means u or her don't luv ur children? don't be naive man, no disrespect but that sounds very innocent

Comment

No need to talk to him, he never cared about me. As a kid you don't see that but as you get older you start putting the pieces together. Why didn't he put me in a little league when I asked when I was 9 years old but then he turns around and pays for baseball trips for other mothers sons? Why couldn't he put me in a boxing gym when I asked him when I was 12 but then he can spend his income tax returns that I'M under, and pay young girls to have sex??? How can I defend that man now? Put yourself in my shoes for a second.
                  Because you're a horrible son? I don't know.

Comment

Being real with you,

I've been through this **** my entire life. My dad was a junkie, woman beating, kid having low life. For quite a long time, I hated him, after many, many years of my childhood loving nobody more than him. Once I got to be a teen and realized how he was, thats when it turned to outright hate.

But you can't let that consume you. It will torture you for as long as its there. It will burn you and have you always asking yourself questions as to "why, why why?" You have to realize, thats who your pops is, and thats who hes going to be for a very, very long time. Only recently, have I made amends with my own father after all the lies, drug use, broken promises, etc.

I didn't make amends because of him though, I did it for myself, to let the hate in my heart subside and just be gone. I stand firm in my belief that things often times, happen for a reason. I now realize, as much as I wanted my dad to be in my life when I was growing up, it was better that he wasn't because of how he lived his life. Running around from woman to woman, drug house to drug house would not have been an ideal situation for any child. I turned out ok as I was surrounded by many other people who loved me and showed me how to be a decent human being.

I'm not telling you that you need to do this, or do that, just sharing my story with you so that you have another angle to think about. No matter what, you wouldn't even be here without him.

Good luck in your journey and I hope someday you find happiness.

Comment

talk to you dad Kev...put your anger and pain away for a moment and approach him like a man....ask him why he did those things and what you meant to him...if he responds to you man to man, then make your decision...if you have to cut him off then do so...if you can accept his faults and weaknesses then you will learn more about yourself and your father

Comment

Working...
                      X