No announcement yet.

Kirkland vs. Julio - CompuBox Pre-Fight Analysis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirkland vs. Julio - CompuBox Pre-Fight Analysis

Two of boxing’s hardest punching young junior middleweights will cross paths March 7 in a place appropriately called "The Tank" in San Jose when James Kirkland meets Joel Julio in a scheduled 10 rounder. [details]

have a feeling this fight is flying under some people's radar around here.

this fight will not last the distance but i expect a great fight knowing their styles...

but i think since Julio has more experienced background compared to Kirkland he'll use Kirkland's aggressive to land some hard shots i got Julio on this one, can't wait.

Comment

I would have to diagree with the prediction in the article. I Believe it will be a very good fight with both men getting some good shots, but Julio will be victorious at the end not Kirkland. Julios experience with better oppostion will be the difference

Comment

corley was experienced against devon alexander...... didnt mean ****.... kirkland win destroy julio..... round 7 ko!

Comment

Originally posted by a-raines21 View Post
          corley was experienced against devon alexander...... didnt mean ****.... kirkland win destroy julio..... round 7 ko!

The difference is that Corley was 33 and had lost three in a row. Not really a valid comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            The difference is that Corley was 33 and had lost three in a row. Not really a valid comparison.
            Seriously that was awful.

"It's like Ali and Berbick. Ali had the experience but it didn't mean ****."

Comment

This is a cracker of a fight! I dont mind who wins i like em both, probably better if Kirkland wins tho. I can see a Julio KO win tho to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                This is a cracker of a fight! I dont mind who wins i like em both, probably better if Kirkland wins tho. I can see a Julio KO win tho to be honest
                Where r all the Julio fans predicting Knockout???

Comment

this will be an interesting fight.. but i dont think there will be a knockout..

Comment

Working...
                  X