Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fatal Explosions reported at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester England.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post

"My girl was watching an interracial propaganda show by some slutty american singer. Then she got dismembered by a radical muslim terrorist. But at least I'm not a racist."

- Average Cucked European Dad 2017
    She dated a black rapper named Big Sean.

Can you guess why they call him that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      She dated a black rapper named Big Sean.

Can you guess why they call him that?
      He was a big fat slob like Big Black?

R.I.P. Fat Albert.
      Last edited by Xoo; 05-24-2017, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        The same question keeps coming back.

When will the moderate muslims stand up to the extremists?
        What do you mean by stand up? How should they stand up to them?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Their book calls for them to kill or subjugate all who do not convert to islam, whether they want to or not.

Not a dig, but I thought that was common knowledge.
          This is rhetoric the terrorists use to convince feeble-minded folk to strap up bombs and blow people up.

No sane person takes this stuff literally. Sane people, devout or not, will read that stuff and roll their eyes at the idea of going to war over something as personal as religion.

Let me ask you a personal question. Whats the experience you have with the muslims you met?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            What do you mean by stand up? How should they stand up to them?
            I dont hear enough public condamnation from fellow muslims. I dont hear enough education about how to protect from radicalization and how to turn in those who are involved in it.

Right now every british news outlet should have a mic in the face of a muslim parent asking them what they are doing to make sure their sons wont fall to radicalization.

Actually, everytime something like that happens, muslim community leaders (usually imams), should push to be on tv to condemn the acts, the perpetrators, their extremist beliefs... Moderates should do the work to prove that they are the norm.

I dont see that happening right now.

Comment

I dont hear enough public condamnation from fellow muslims. I dont hear enough education about how to protect from radicalization and how to turn in those who are involved in it.

Right now every british news outlet should have a mic in the face of a muslim parent asking them what they are doing to make sure their sons wont fall to radicalization.

Actually, everytime something like that happens, muslim community leaders (usually imams), should push to be on tv to condemn the acts, the perpetrators, their extremist beliefs... Moderates should do the work to prove that they are the norm.

I dont see that happening right now.
              https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/364227...terror-attack/
              http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7751576.html

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1103936/saudi-arabia

Not because you haven't seen it means it is not happening. As for interviewing regular folks maybe they would be uncomfortable appearing on TV after a terrorist incident because they fear the backlash from society when going about their regular business.

I had to ask you those questions because it reminded me of folks in America saying the same thing a Black folks in America regarding Black gang killings. They always say why don't Blacks criticize Black gangs and criminals? They do. Why don't Blacks folks march against gang violence? They do it's just not highlighted enough because honestly those marches will not fix the gang problem. Fixing poverty and lack of education will fix the gang problems.

Comment

This is rhetoric the terrorists use to convince feeble-minded folk to strap up bombs and blow people up.
                Which in no way disputes what I said.

The book gives very violent instructions to its followers, and sadly, too many actually follow it.

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                Let me ask you a personal question. Whats the experience you have with the muslims you met?
                Ok, that's tough to answer fully. I work with some, as I work in high tech. But unlike most other settings, I can't very well discuss religion there.

Outside of work, two big personal experiences stand out. I'll preface both stories by reminding people i live in Texas, where summers are VERY hot and humid.

I love water in the summer, so I hit the lakes, go tubing, etc alot.

A few summers ago we went to Canyon Lake. Now at that lake you have to hike up and down to the lake from the parkung areas. Its rocky, and steep in few places. It's not horrible, but its enough work you do not see young kids there (A huge plus!).

When we go, I carry most of the stuff so my wife doesn't have to. You know, like all we men do, I hope. Well one time as we are leaving we pass a Muslim couple coming down to the lake. She's leading and carrying most of their stuff. But she's wearing one of those full body, black tents that covers, all but the eye slit!!

He's got on a wife beater, board shorts, and a pair of shades. And he's carrying all of his drink only.

Second time, we are at Schlitterbahn, a huge water park.

We see a Muslim dad, son, and daughter. The kids are teenagers. The dad has on shorts and shades, as does the son. The daughter is wearing some sort of loose wet suit contraption. It has these two tentacle things hanging down from her head that she would wrap around her neck. (Think Jabba the Hutt's servant guy from Star Wars).

She kept struggling as everytime a tentacle came loose the dad would yell something at her and she'd wrap it up again, quick.

It was tough to watch.

That's just jacked up on all levels. Its so backwards and uncivilized. Couple that with the violence and subjugation their book calls for, and I truly feel they are incompatible with civilized society.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  That's just jacked up on all levels. Its so backwards and uncivilized. Couple that with the violence and subjugation their book calls for, and I truly feel they are incompatible with civilized society.
                  The more muslims there are in a country (percentage wise mainly not absolute numbers), the more incompatible they get until finally there's enough of them to take over through sheer numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post

"My girl was watching an interracial propaganda show by some slutty american singer. Then she got dismembered by a radical muslim terrorist. But at least I'm not a racist."

- Average Cucked European Dad 2017
                    Children died in the explosion two days ago, don't use their ****ing trauma as your punchline you piece of ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                      Children died in the explosion two days ago, don't use their ****ing trauma as your punchline you piece of ****.
                      F you. If people like me were in charge this wouldn't have happened and neither would 1400 white girls have been raped for years by subhuman **** scum.

The only silver lining of this attack is that more white people will wake the F up and put and end to this *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X