Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American analyses Errol Spence: "You have been fooled. Kell Brook knocks him out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seen a lot of Brits that say Kell is gonna lose. Just an opinion bro

Comment

Btw I'm just watching the video you posted LC, the guy has no idea what he's talking about. He's either ******ed or a troll.

Comment

I'm not one of those who got fooled. I see what I see. It wasn't hard to differentiate the skill levels of both.

Comment

I would take the words of boxers over someone like this, the great thing about this debate is when we wake up on sunday morning all the questions should be answered "Hopefully" without any controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Seen a lot of Brits that say Kell is gonna lose. Just an opinion bro
            Am one of those brits, he basically hasn't done anything to convince me that he can beat spence. I had a difficult fight against GGG and he is now fighting someone younger and hungrier than him, the pressure is all on him now because he is fighting at home, he has to impress in front of his fans and family, he wanted to prove he is the best at 147 which he hasnt done through boxing for 13 years. Spence is meant to be a tough prospect who is finally getting his chance but even he has done more in 4 years than Brook in 13 years at 147.

Comment

I had a dream last night Errol KO's him in the 11th. Had a dream last week Errol KO' s him in the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Am one of those brits, he basically hasn't done anything to convince me that he can beat spence. I had a difficult fight against GGG and he is now fighting someone younger and hungrier than him, the pressure is all on him now because he is fighting at home, he has to impress in front of his fans and family, he wanted to prove he is the best at 147 which he hasnt done through boxing for 13 years. Spence is meant to be a tough prospect who is finally getting his chance but even he has done more in 4 years than Brook in 13 years at 147.
                Out of curiosity, What has Spence done? Apart from beat a feather fisted 140 fighter in Algieri and European title level Bundu?

I don't totally disagree with some of what you say, Brook has quite a weak resume for someone with so many fights, although he has proved in fighting Porter when he was hyped, GGG and Spence that he doesn't shy away from a challenge either. But to say Spence has done more is completely ridiculous, yes he's had less time but proven nothing yet.

Your post seems completely back to front. Brook has done nothing to show you he can beat Spence, yet Spence who hasn't fought anything more than C class fighters at best has shown you something?

Comment

The guy talks like a stupid,ignorant moron with a bad habit of repeating himself. The pro odd makers have Spence the betting favorite and they make their living handicapping boxers. Even the English bookies have Spence the favorite to beat Brook in his own back yard. They know boxing and this clown doesn't know boxing.Keep looking real hard all over the internet for guys that think Brook will win and post it. You can post a thousand opinions of guys who pick Brook to win as if somehow that will make it true. It makes you look nervous for your favorite fighter. You can make any boxer look bad if you only show hand picked bits and pieces of their fights to try to make them look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    Out of curiosity, What has Spence done? Apart from beat a feather fisted 140 fighter in Algieri and European title level Bundu?

I don't totally disagree with some of what you say, Brook has quite a weak resume for someone with so many fights, although he has proved in fighting Porter when he was hyped, GGG and Spence that he doesn't shy away from a challenge either. But to say Spence has done more is completely ridiculous, yes he's had less time but proven nothing yet.

Your post seems completely back to front. Brook has done nothing to show you he can beat Spence, yet Spence who hasn't fought anything more than C class fighters at best has shown you something?
                    For me those two names alone is better than Brook 4 years at 147. Brook in 13 years has Porter and thats it. His first 4 years were against boxers of no note.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      For me those two names alone is better than Brook 4 years at 147. Brook in 13 years has Porter and thats it. His first 4 years were against boxers of no note.
                      I think you both have a point , so it comes down to what do you guys think you see in each boxer as both of them never accomplished anything great , so for now its all in the air , should be a great fight lets hope it delivers !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X