Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rances Barthelemy Drops, Decisions Relikh in WBA Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hagler learned that after draw with Vito in his title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Still VERY HIGH on Berthelemy but this was the worst he looked since Usmanee fight on Friday Night Fights!

Just need to get active especially before stepping it with a Top Guy at 140 because what he showed today Crawford, Indongo destroys him!

His 0 was Saved today very similar to the Usmanee fight because he falls into this ****y but Lackadaisical style. He did shake of the rust and find his Rhythm down the stretch but still not deserving of a UD
      IDK man, I thought it was touch and go with Shafikov too (I actually edged it to Shafikov, but it was one of those kinda fights where scoring was real subjective) and now Relikh. I like Rances but his days at the top are numbered, man.

It's Relikh I feel kinda sorry for, back to back misfortune (I gave him the nod over Burns too) for what looks to be a very promising young prospect... just gotta hope it'll be a learning experience for the kid.

Comment

DC/MD area is host to some suspect decisions. I had Relikh winning, Rances is very suspect.

Comment

Worst scoring since Pac Man-Bradley. Hang the judges. Rances is very beatable.

Comment

This is is the new 'worse decision I've ever seen'. Pathetic judging.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Relikh, sorry.

Shades of Williams/Lara.
              Whoa! Is was that bad? I saw when Rances was hurt and was stumbling around like a drunk white chick but nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                Whoa! Is was that bad? I saw when Rances was hurt and was stumbling around like a drunk white chick but nothing else.
                Anytime you hear the guest scorer and the commentary team rant for 5-10 minutes about the scores, you know it's a robbery. That's exactly what happened here as with Williams/Lara.

Relikh wasn't smashing the dude, but I think one judge had him losing 9 rounds. No way.

I had Relikh winning, 114-113.

Comment

Anytime you hear the guest scorer and the commentary team rant for 5-10 minutes about the scores, you know it's a robbery. That's exactly what happened here as with Williams/Lara.

Relikh wasn't smashing the dude, but I think one judge had him losing 9 rounds. No way.

I had Relikh winning, 114-113.
                  I didn't see the fight yet. But you scored it that close and still think it's a robbery? Sounds like the biggest issue everyone has is the judges' scores were so wide it looks like they wrote their cards beforehand.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    I didn't see the fight yet. But you scored it that close and still think it's a robbery? Sounds like the biggest issue everyone has is the judges' scores were so wide it looks like they wrote their cards beforehand.
                    Basically yes. I don't think anyone would have balked at a close score. But 9 rounds to 3? Really?

Relikh basically got outboxed for 6 rounds, but he turned up the other 6 rounds and scored a knockdown - not to mention he kept getting fouled without the ref punishing the other guy.

Comment

Basically yes. I don't think anyone would have balked at a close score. But 9 rounds to 3? Really?

Relikh basically got outboxed for 6 rounds, but he turned up the other 6 rounds and scored a knockdown - not to mention he kept getting fouled without the ref punishing the other guy.
                      Barthelemy also scored a knockdown. Do you think it's conceivable a fair and honest judge would've given the decision to Rances? Your score would seem to indicate so.

Comment

Working...
                      X