• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jsmooth9876 View Post
    god damn it...i thought it was on at 6 on showtime lol
    it is on 6 at showtime! Its on a delay! About to start

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      too late if anything. he was done completely
      Yea. I got an awful feeling when the ref put him back in there. Walsh seems like a good guy. He was not in any condition to be fighting at that point though. He could have really gotten hurt as he was unable to defend himself.

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
      The commentators are alright with the stoppage - only Steve was talking nonsense.
      ^Correct. I didn't know which one, but I suspect it was the one who kept hammering on about Davis's weaknesses before the fight. I'm not big on Davis but that commentator is delusional.

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        That's a really big maybe.... mostly likely Davis would have dropped him again. Walsh was really wobbly when he got up.... ref could have waved it off then.
        Wobbly? This is boxing, guys get wobbled and yeah, it is a big maybe but it is part of the fight game. People on here act like boxing is balet or some ****, guys get hurt, often times guys recover, they may get hurt again and KOd but at least let a world title fight reach a couple of knockdowns with the challenger given every opportunity.

Some of the stoppages are becoming shameful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
          this kids gonna be a star everyone laughs but with mayweather on his side hes got that built in villain role already everyone gonna want to see him lose which brings eye balls. obviously every promoter talks like their boxing will be a star but i actually think this kid has what it takes.

not to mention hes a dam good boxer and can end fights. well see what happens but i think this kid keeps tmt promotions alive and helps them grow big time. just think hes gonna be one those boxers who get rich cause people want to see him lose because of floyd
          You are correct in every aspect, because as long as FMJ is out front talking people will tune in to hope Davis lose so they can count it as a Floyd loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rovi View Post
            In which round the fight ended?
            3rd.......

Comment

• Walsh said he was mad about the stoppage and I would agree with him if he kept his hands up as that would show me he is just weathering the storm, but the guy was eating the same left hook over and over while his hands are at his side?? Referee had no choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                3rd.......
                Oh, so no need to dl. Instragram will suffice to watch it

Comment

• Davis has big time speed and power, he's going to get better and better, but he's going to be moving up in weight soon and it will be interesting to see how he does against larger men. Very excited to watch him continue to develop. Farmer, Cherry and Lundy are all fights I would like to see next

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    Wobbly? This is boxing, guys get wobbled and yeah, it is a big maybe but it is part of the fight game. People on here act like boxing is balet or some ****, guys get hurt, often times guys recover, they may get hurt again and KOd but at least let a world title fight reach a couple of knockdowns with the challenger given every opportunity.

agreed, although walsh was weeble wobbling, in a world title fight you have to give the benefit of the doubt.
                    He could of absolutely managed to hold on and then danced around for 10-20 seconds and managed to recover.

I am bitter though as i bet on the over's so what do i know

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

:bukkake:
                      LOL..Liam was done!!

Comment

Working...
                      X