No announcement yet.

Ducking Boys ASSEMBLE!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    canelo did duck golovkin. his people did, for sure, anyway. 100% calculated. waited for him to start to show signs of getting old, as well as took some easy fights in the interim for big bucks. happens all the time in boxing.
    Golovkin vs Ward was talked about before Alvarez was in the p4p picture...

Cant wait for Ward vs Golovkin to happen in the future to see which fanbase claims who to be old or delayed all meanwhile the Alvarez bout happened 2 years before...

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      canelo did duck golovkin. his people did, for sure, anyway. 100% calculated. waited for him to start to show signs of getting old, as well as took some easy fights in the interim for big bucks. happens all the time in boxing.
      Fighters can get over the chicken label stuck on them. But some fans can't. It's too personal for them. It's probably like losing a loved one or something.

Comment

Mayweather was ducking me just like when you had to duck under my penis to survive the onslaught I was giving you.

Comment

some of these "fans" or nothing more than "fanboys" who dont understand sports are big business and sometimes its in these fighters best interest to play hardball until they get the monetary deal that they feel is right by them...or these "fans" simply use the "duck" narrative to quickly discredit fighter A if they are rooting for fighter B whithout to acknowledging failed/stalled negotiations are usually a byproduct from both parties in their attempt at trying to land the best deal for their fighters...

people have to remember these fighters have to pay their 30-35% off their purses in taxes and still pay their entire teams for their work in helping the fighters prepare for the fight...most of these guys have been fighting since they were children and have little in the way of fear in participating in something they been doing the majority of their lives

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            This thread needs more Toradol
            Yea more like the thread starter needs Risperdal.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              remember you all said

canelo was ducking GGG?
              canelo was ducking trout?
              canelo was ducking lara?
              mayweather was ducking pac?
              ward was ducking krusher?
              ward was ducking a rematch with krusher?
              brook was ducking spence?

ducking ducking ducking ducking ducking!

all of you pathetic. might have to go out on my front lawn again here in a bit and flap my arms like wings and quack!

Umm Canelo did duck ggg at the time. Just because he's fighting him 2 years later dosen't mean he didn't duck him 2 years ago and last year when he vacated the belt. Spence brooke you have a point. People wanted brooke to fight spence with a broken eye socket.

Eric Gomez. " We didn't take the fight because we didn't think Canelo was ready."

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                Umm Canelo did duck ggg at the time. Just because he's fighting him 2 years later dosen't mean he didn't duck him 2 years ago and last year when he vacated the belt. Spence brooke you have a point. People wanted brooke to fight spence with a broken eye socket.

Eric Gomez. " We didn't take the fight because we didn't think Canelo was ready."
                when a WBC champ fights an interim champ, then its automstically a 55-45 split between the 2. SO canelo is ducking because he didnt want to give GGG a 45 split? even though GGG doesnt deserve it, GGG can draw for ****, canelos PPV fight against liam smith sold more then GGG against lemmy and jacobs. canelo vs GGG should be a 80-20 split with canelo getting the 80 percent. so canelo not wanting to give GGG a 45 percent split is considered ducking, see why the GGGoons are pieces of trash, stupid ducking boy. everything else i said is true, you all said canelo was ducking lara, and trout etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Yea more like the thread starter needs Risperdal.
                  more like you need GGG ****ing yout butt hole you stupid ducking boy.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                    when a WBC champ fights an interim champ, then its automstically a 55-45 split between the 2. SO canelo is ducking because he didnt want to give GGG a 45 split? even though GGG doesnt deserve it, GGG can draw for ****, canelos PPV fight against liam smith sold more then GGG against lemmy and jacobs. canelo vs GGG should be a 80-20 split with canelo getting the 80 percent. so canelo not wanting to give GGG a 45 percent split is considered ducking, see why the GGGoons are pieces of trash, stupid ducking boy. everything else i said is true, you all said canelo was ducking lara, and trout etc etc.
                    Lol had nothing to why he didn't fight him.

Eric Gomez- "We didn't take the fight because we felt he wasn't ready"

Comment

Every once in awhile, I have to open a bambam topic just to see how ******ed what he has to say is.

Comment

Working...
                      X