Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Deal Finalized For September!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
    For the first time after last night I will give the edge to Alvarez ...his hand speed impressed me greatly and his boxing skills have improved ...one important thing , he was HUGE last night ...he wasn't an ounce if he was a hundred and eighty-five FL time that'll be a distinct Advantage as well over GGG... he will be much larger physically...
    BS!!!! Which PHOTO is Canelo bigger than GGG???

http://www.boxingscene.com/photos-ca...resser--116361

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      And yet after Canelo dismantles him, they'll accuse him of being scared of someone else, just how it goes around these parts.
      He wants no parts of Anthony Joshua.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        BS!!!! Which PHOTO is Canelo bigger than GGG???

http://www.boxingscene.com/photos-ca...resser--116361
        Physicali ,we all now GGG is taller ,Canelo will be stronger man IMO at fight night (not punching power but clinching ,holding ,inside)

Comment

• Originally posted by angkag View Post
          One thing for sure is that Chavez did nothing to keep Canelo honest, so Canelo did whatever he wanted to do with little fear of anything coming back.

One thing with Canelo v Golovkin as they both have the power to keep the other honest, so Canelo certainly won't have it all his own way and will have to think his way in more.

I think Golovkin takes a lot of hits from Canelo, and it will all depend how Golovkin feels them. If Canelo doesn't have the power to keep Golovkin off, it becomes a shoot-out, and Golovkin wins that.

Jacobs was successful in having the power to keep Golvkin's respect, plus the movement to keep him re-setting. Canelo's style will make for more of a punch-up. I would expect Canelo to land a higher volume of clean shots when the heat is on, but it all comes back to how Golovkin takes them. If Golovkin feels it and backs off, its Canelo's fight - if not, Canelo gets slowly worn down.
          Canelo is not a big puncher at middleweight and espeically against a concrete type of chin in Golovkin....plus i can also see golovkin breaking canelo down with his jab bit by bit and its also the pace that golovkin fights at...canelo has never been put under pressure the way the goloviin is gonna do.
          Canelo has never boxed at the pace that triple ggg is gonna set him.

Comment

• Canelo is getting GGG at the right time. He waited and waited and now GGG has slowed , the fight is a done deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              Canelo is not a big puncher at middleweight and espeically against a concrete type of chin in Golovkin....plus i can also see golovkin breaking canelo down with his jab bit by bit and its also the pace that golovkin fights at...canelo has never been put under pressure the way the goloviin is gonna do.
              Canelo has never boxed at the pace that triple ggg is gonna set him.
              I can see that??? But I can also see GGG fighting like he did against Jacobs??? Either way Canelo has GREAT hand speed, good head movement, and one of the best combos body-to-uppercut out there. He's getting better and better. GGG has not fought anyone even close to Canelo skill wise except Jacobs and that fight could of went either way...

Comment

• im disappointed in chavez.. dude didnt throw shiiet!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                  Physicali ,we all now GGG is taller ,Canelo will be stronger man IMO at fight night (not punching power but clinching ,holding ,inside)
                  I hear you but no FKN way did Canelo weigh 185 lbs??? That dude probably thinks Manny PAc and Cotto are 6' 1" tall and weight 210lbs.

I'm tired of GGG fans thinking he's some LIGHTWEIGHT! He has the PERFECT size for Middleweight. He's nothing HUGE or SMALL about it! Anyone wants to see a small MW... HERE it is.

His FKN belt is almost bigger then he is.
                  Last edited by Shadoww702; 05-07-2017, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• So I guess Canelo/Oscar kept their word? For September....hmmm I wonder if folks are hating on them still

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      I can see that??? But I can also see GGG fighting like he did against Jacobs??? Either way Canelo has GREAT hand speed, good head movement, and one of the best combos body-to-uppercut out there. He's getting better and better. GGG has not fought anyone even close to Canelo skill wise except Jacobs and that fight could of went either way...
                      Jacobs would dwarf canelo my friend and reports were he was 185lb in the ring against triple......golovkin has had one tough fight against jacobs but i would not fancy canelos chances against a 6ft 1 naturally gifted fighter like jacobs.

Comment

Working...
                      X