No announcement yet.

Tito vs Charlo Brothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
    Kigali is irrevelant when is about P.R fighters, his whole family was ****ed by Puerto ricans.. ����
    Post directly to me...not behind my back lil Puta.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
      Kigali is irrevelant when is about P.R fighters, his whole family was ****ed by Puerto ricans.. ����

Kigali doesn't even know who Tito is...he started watchin boxing when 24/7 first came out

Comment

I would love to say Tito destroys both these guys but I'm not so sure.

vs Jermell would be an easier fight for him. It's just those jabs though. Roy, Hop, Winky and even Oscar used it to perfection against Trinidad. That'll be Jermell's biggest weapon. I think Jermall at this point would be too big for him. Neither would be intimidated by one another. Would be some fun fights for sure

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post

vs Jermell would be an easier fight for him. It's just those jabs though. Roy, Hop, Winky and even Oscar used it to perfection against Trinidad. That'll be Jermell's biggest weapon. I think Jermall at this point would be too big for him. Neither would be intimidated by one another. Would be some fun fights for sure
          Tito couldn't even destroy feather fisted Winky Wright....as a matter of fact....he got his ass kicked.

Name ONE fighter Tito destroyed that is the size and strength of either Charlo...you can't.

Tito got dropped by the dreaded Kevin Leushing

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Tito couldn't even destroy feather fisted Winky Wright....as a matter of fact....he got his ass kicked.

Name ONE fighter Tito destroyed that is the size and strength of either Charlo...you can't.

Tito got dropped by the dreaded Kevin Leushing
            Yeah bro, simmer down some. I put Winky in my post lol

Comment

Yeah bro, simmer down some. I put Winky in my post lol
              You're reading it all riled up...calm down...here

Tito's wobbling ass would get seriously injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                I think he beats Jermell but not Jermall.
                Is this what boxing has become?

Comment

You really think jermall can take Tito's bombs??I dont think so, even Bernard said that Tito hits like a mule..

Comment

Tito only had problems with movers.. if he can land one of those hooks ur done..

Comment

This **** is stupid AF. One guy(Tito) is a certified all time great without a doubt. The other two are just a couple of guys who looked great against bum ass competition and cab drivers.

I fuking hate when someone is barely coming up and beating up on bums then to hype them up people will start to compare them to All-time great and ask if these All-time great fighters can beat these guys.

Anyway as of now I say Tito murders these dudes without a doubt. Now if the Charlos continue to show greatness and beat real top fighters as the careers continues then maybe my thinking will change about them. But to say a couple of guys who have only beaten up on bums would beat an all-time great in Tito is stupid AF. Right now Tito murders them.

Comment

Working...
                      X