Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Manager: What Good Would Salido Rematch Do For Us?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let be honest lomechoko beat and destroyed fighters that would ko solido

And I always root against lomo

But it time to give him his credit

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
      tf you mean "what does it mean to you"
      its like a person whoopin yo ass at school then you beatin' other people up at school and then when people say go fight the dude who whooped yo ass then one of your potnas come in & say "whats the point of fightin' somebody who whooped your ass"?
      i'm lost on this right chea. i actually like lomachenko but HATE his fans like normal but his pr team is TRIPPIN'
      It's more like the guy that beat you initially is asking for your lunch money for the next month to fight him again. Basically he's a *****.

Comment

At this point, it's purely for setting the record straight. It will be one sided, but still valuable.

Comment

with each loma victory salido legacy gets a boost. rematch is to shut his mouth because right now he is lomas daddy. period.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Oh well, guess Lomachenko will go the Khan route, avoiding fighters who gave him a tough fight. Well if he fights Mikey next, no one is going to care about Salido rematch, but it has to be Mikey. I think anyone else, it won't matter. It's between Mikey, Salido, Berchelt and Corrales and I think fans would prefer Mikey or Salido next but Berchelt and Corrales are acceptable because they are top 5 SFW's and major title holders.
            Here comes another hate campaign against a slick white bruvva

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
              Let be honest lomechoko beat and destroyed fighters that would ko solido

And I always root against lomo

But it time to give him his credit
              Why's that?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                Why's that?
                I didn't believe the hype but no one ever did that to Sosa and lomo foot movement was beautiful I believe now

Comment

I got no doubt that Loma would beat Salido in a rematch but if he doesn't avenge that loss there will always be that stint on his reacord no matter how you dissect it.

People will remember him as the "Oh sure, that is the 30-1 guy that beat everyone but lost to a journeyman on his pro debut" instead of "Oh sure, that is the 30-1 guy that beat everyone, lost his first fight but avenged the loss""

Comment

Just do it. It won't be anything like the first fight but will take away anything negative (rational) people can say about him.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                      I got no doubt that Loma would beat Salido in a rematch but if he doesn't avenge that loss there will always be that stint on his reacord no matter how you dissect it.

People will remember him as the "Oh sure, that is the 30-1 guy that beat everyone but lost to a journeyman on his pro debut" instead of "Oh sure, that is the 30-1 guy that beat everyone, lost his first fight but avenged the loss""
                      First of all, Salido is a warrior not a journeyman. He's fought everyone there is to fight, he traveled to their back yard and whooped their ass so he's no journeyman.
                      Second, even if they fought again and Loma won it doesn't erase that loss. Either way you look at it Salido still beat him and that Loss will always be there. You can't erase it!

Comment

Working...
                      X