Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Canelo" Alvarez vs "LeMule" @ 160 lbs / 11 Stone 6: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My prediction: Fair fight - Lemieux has a good chance to knock the redhead ***** out

the sad truth: Oscar will make sure Lemieux takes it easy on his golden goose and takes a dive, Lemieux might actually get his biggest payday and future fights if he agrees to let Canelo win.

Comment

Originally posted by casheddie View Post
      Not interested in this. It's a better version of the Kirkland fight but I think Lemieux is a good puncher who can stir the pot for Canelo/

Ironic how both of these guys struggle with boxers
      It's a better fight than GGG/Canelo stylistically, it would be a war. LeMule comes forward and throws bombs, and Canelo has bricks for feet and likes exchanges.

Comment

Lemiuex is going to make Canelo dig deep.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          My prediction: Fair fight - Lemieux has a good chance to knock the redhead ***** out

the sad truth: Oscar will make sure Lemieux takes it easy on his golden goose and takes a dive, Lemieux might actually get his biggest payday and future fights if he agrees to let Canelo win.
          Not Oscar, nor anyone else can save Canelo from the beatdown Lemiuex would give him!

Comment

I will reserve a prediction on this until I see how Canelo looks at 160.

Comment

Canelo has never hurt a legit 160lber or taken a punch from a legit 160 lber.

Yet all the Floyd fans want to act like he's a legend at 160 because it makes Floyd look better.

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                Canelo has never hurt a legit 160lber or taken a punch from a legit 160 lber.

Yet all the Floyd fans want to act like he's a legend at 160 because it makes Floyd look better.
                Not me.

And no one credible changes the value of a fighters resume because of what a previous opponent does well after their fight. It's ridiculous and weak, and also impossible to prove or quantify.

Comment

Canelo stops him. Lemiuex has his limits, he's better than the average fighter but he's never gonna get to that elite level. People say Canelo is not that good but Canelo has only lost to an elite fighter. Some think Lara beat him, but honestly, as a guy who thought Lara would win, I thought he lost that fight himself. Although it looked like if he wanted to, he could've won. He laid an egg, plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Canelo stops him. Lemiuex has his limits, he's better than the average fighter but he's never gonna get to that elite level. People say Canelo is not that good but Canelo has only lost to an elite fighter. Some think Lara beat him, but honestly, as a guy who thought Lara would win, I thought he lost that fight himself. Although it looked like if he wanted to, he could've won. He laid an egg, plain and simple.
                    I thought Lara and Trout both beat him. I give Lemieux a great shot at beating him simply because Lemieux has been showing good durability and Canelo likes to take breaks along the ropes. That could be a poisonous pill for him.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      I thought Lara and Trout both beat him. I give Lemieux a great shot at beating him simply because Lemieux has been showing good durability and Canelo likes to take breaks along the ropes. That could be a poisonous pill for him.
                      Taking a break on the ropes would be suicide. He might be able to counterpunch at first but eventually hell get beat up on the ropes.

Comment

Working...
                      X