Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not 1 of them is a fact right now

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Mikey beat a better version of Martinez and Salido. These are facts. Not even up for discussion.
      We can agree to disagree, but imo both walters and Russell being totally dominated with 7 total fights is beyond impressive, and lomachencho only wants the best fighters it seems...no record padding.

Comment

1. Canelo vs GGG ain't happening
        2. Ward vs. Kovalev II is happening
        3. Mikey Garcia is #1 p4p
        Last one is rubbish.

The walters win for Loma sealed him as the best in the weight class.

I think mikey would struggle against Walters and lose to Lomachenko.

Comment

We really gonna act like Zlaticanin wasn't as good, if not better, than Russell Jr and Walters?????????

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            We can agree to disagree, but imo both walters and Russell being totally dominated with 7 total fights is beyond impressive, and lomachencho only wants the best fighters it seems...no record padding.
            So Zlaticanin wasn't as good or better than Walters or Russell Jr? We really acting like Mikey just beat a bum???

Comment

So Zlaticanin wasn't as good or better than Walters or Russell Jr? We really acting like Mikey just beat a bum???
              I didn't say that...I said he didn't want to pad his record. You have to respect that. Mikey is very good, but he's beaten some bums yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                I didn't say that...I said he didn't want to pad his record. You have to respect that. Mikey is very good, but he's beaten some bums yeah.
                He beat some bums as pros while at the same time Lomachenko was beating bums in the amaterus

Comment

Originally posted by casheddie View Post
                  Last one is rubbish.

The walters win for Loma sealed him as the best in the weight class.

I think mikey would struggle against Walters and lose to Lomachenko.
                  Walters coming off a draw and one year of inactivity is better than icing Zlaticanin who was coming off 22 straight wins incuding that Ricky Burns and Redkach scalp?????

Comment

GGG vs Canelo isn't happening....til 2018.

Ward vs Kovalev is happening...when Ward quits tweeting like a 13 year old girl in 2013 when twitter was cool.

Mikey Garcia is #1 P4P...if your Robert Garcia.

Comment

Not basing it on trinkets. I'm basing it on skill and resume. Mikey is years ahead of GGG in both categories. Boxing is in Mikey's blood. His father didn't take him to a gym to learn to box. He grew up in the gym. Similar to Floyd.
                      Just because you use the word trinkets doesn't change the fact that GGG is the only fighter to hold the three most recognized world championships in his division. The object of a sport is to win the championship.

Nobody is dominating their division more than GGG. Nobody has proven themselves more as the clear #1 of their division than GGG.

GGG has proven he is the definitive champion in his weight class and the undisputed #1 of his division. Mikey Garcia can't make that same claim in his division.

Comment

Working...
                      X